Stone Mountain: Anti-KKK protestors clash with Pro-Confederate flag demonstrators

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
More like they clashed with police.. because from the looks of things they never made it to the actual Klan-flag demonstrators themselves, luckily for those demonstrators.
Salute to all the people who show up to protest these white supremacist gatherings :salute:
In a way Im sure the police supported those demonstrators so the title is kind of right.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
More like they clashed with police.. because from the looks of things they never made it to the actual Klan-flag demonstrators themselves, luckily for those demonstrators.
Salute to all the people who show up to protest these white supremacist gatherings :salute:

More than a few KKK fools got the business tho. Saw a couple white boys walking around with purple shiners on they face. Once the shyt started 12 just circled them and formed a barrier between the 2 groups but the idiot Cacs who had the bumb luck to pull up to the rally late had to walk past the anti protestors or thru the woods to get to they KKK buddies. And once them nikkas figured that out they doubled back towards the entrance of the park and started whooping on anybody who looked like they was KKK affiliated. Basically any Cac who was late got mashed on.

Them eastside brehs stood the fukk up yesterday.
:salute:
Them nikkas wasn't just out there fighting 12, they was out there pepper spraying they ass and everything. Then this am I saw on WSB some nikkas just throwing barricades at 12 with no fukks given.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is beautiful. And nikkas in the coli think black folk in the south are soft. Nah they aren't. This along with the event in South Dallas shows southern black folk ain't hoes. That is why ultimately imma leave NYC for Atlanta when my money and credit is right and stacked up.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Props yo the protesters. You have to crush movements like kkk before they become to big.