Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Great series with a lot of close games. Reminds me of a 09 Bulls and Celtics duel.

Embiid's stamina ain't shyt. Knicks themselves were tired and missing key players, but damn Embiid in 4th quarter turns from MVP to DJ Mbenga in this bytch.
It's crazy. He really doesn't use his strength all that much to his advantage in his game so why not drop 30 lbs and see if that helps your conditioning/lower body injuries

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy. He really doesn't use his strength all that much to his advantage in his game so why not drop 30 lbs and see if that helps your conditioning/lower body injuries
I wonder what kind of competence them Philly trainers and medical staff have out there. Philly been injury prone-ish all the way since Hinkie days. fukked up Fultz career as well.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wonder what kind of competence them Philly trainers and medical staff have out there. Philly been injury prone-ish all the way since Hinkie days. fukked up Fultz career as well.
To be fair Hinkie would draft an injured dude if he thought the talent was worth it. They would just tank the year after.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Problem with PG is while he's a clear step up from Tobias, he's still an off balance bad shot taker who has to over dribble to get by his man and will just as easily end up with 7 points in a playoff game as a 3rd option with his own passive tendencies. And he's 34.

He may push them into being a 2nd round team again but after that idk.
Yeah Sixers may be better off exploring the trade market.

More specifically, Philly should target Kuzma and Caruso. They would be great fits.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah, to win a championship.

As for this series....I honestly believe not having Randle was addition by subtraction.....I also think Embiid's health/condition hurt Philly
I actually think Randle playing would've had this series over in 5...perhaps a sweep. That's another body and someone who can get a basket when the outside shots weren't falling.

As for the 76ers, Embiid, Maxey and another 25ppg scorer to beat who to get to the finals? The only team with that in the East is Boston. And Boston beats them before Kristap & Jrue...

If they're gonna continue to use Embiid at the cornerstone, he needs to change his game, and the 76ers need to work on playing at a half court pace, grinding pace.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Honestly,

If this was a basketball movie...we'd say the events that took place and the INSANELY tight rope point differential would be FAIRYTALE screenwriting.
We'd say it was hokey and fantasy land.

This is what Knicks playoffs bring. Oscar winning plots. SHEESH.

I mean ----->

I didn't even show most of the knicks-pacers shyt...