Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I actually think Randle playing would've had this series over in 5...perhaps a sweep. That's another body and someone who can get a basket when the outside shots weren't falling.

As for the 76ers, Embiid, Maxey and another 25ppg scorer to beat who to get to the finals? The only team with that in the East is Boston. And Boston beats them before Kristap & Jrue...

If they're gonna continue to use Embiid at the cornerstone, he needs to change his game, and the 76ers need to work on playing at a half court pace, grinding pace.

* Randle would've had at least 2 games where he shot terribly and played poor defense...That's 2 potential losses right there....In Randle's last 7 gms VS Philly he was hit or miss.....Here is his shooting for 5 of those games:

1 for 11...4 for 13...7 for 18...12 for 25...12 for 24

Randle played 10 playoff games last season. Here is his shooting for 6 of those games:

3 for 15...3 for 14...4 for 15...3 for 10...7 for 20...8 for 20

Randles' erratic shooting/poor defense would cost the Knicks 1 to 2 gms

* Embiid/Maxey will have 2 games in a series where they shoot poorly....They need a 3rd option who will give steady production (KD/Lebron).....Embiid has never made the ECF for multiple reasons....His poor shooting in big games is one of them.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wait
Tobias was 0-2 last night, 0 points? :dahell::deadrose:
Tobias' halftime motivation speech:

"This is not what alot of people want to hear, but I have to keep it honest. Y'all seen the points I scored against the OPP, right? The world was like, what you goin' do TOBI!! nikkas want blood but...

Scoring points in a competitive tournament is not sitting right with my spirit.

Matter fact, clap if y'all think the Knicks are one of the best storied franchise in all of sports!!!

Whatever they do in the second half...I'll take it on the chin. Brunson take your best shot.

Okay ON THREE!!!"
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
* Randle would've had at least 2 games where he shot terribly and played poor defense...That's 2 potential losses right there....In Randle's last 7 gms VS Philly he was hit or miss.....Here is his shooting for 5 of those games:

1 for 11...4 for 13...7 for 18...12 for 25...12 for 24

Randle played 10 playoff games last season. Here is his shooting for 6 of those games:

3 for 15...3 for 14...4 for 15...3 for 10...7 for 20...8 for 20

Randles' erratic shooting/poor defense would cost the Knicks 1 to 2 gms

* Embiid/Maxey will have 2 games in a series where they shoot poorly....They need a 3rd option who will give steady production (KD/Lebron).....Embiid has never made the ECF for multiple reasons....His poor shooting in big games is one of them.
To be fair...that's with the entire defense designed around suffocating him as the number 1. This is before people thought that previous Dallas Brunson playoff production was not real.

With an entire defense focused on stopping Brunson from scoring 40...Randle gets every one of those IHart and Mitch Robinson passes that they hesitated on with an undersized defender being the only obstacle in their way.
They couldn't capitalize on those opportunities because they were too afraid to put the ball on the floor and make a move. Randle, clumsy as he can be, would thrive in that scenario.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the refs admitted Maxey traveled on the 4 point play but there was no big commotion over it like the touch foul from game 2

I still hear people saying it should be a game 7 cause of game 2 but not acknowledge the 2 minute report from game 5

It’s so obvious the fans/ media only care if the Knicks get an advantage