Stop Saying We Need Black (____)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We are not a normal minority group. We have never been or ever will be like the other minority groups.

Black Churches, Black Banks, Black Hospitals, Black Stores, Black (___) isnt helping.

The only Black that will help us are Black Guns/Black arms for protection.

We the only group of people on the planet without a nuclear weapon. Even the damn Indians have guns and tanks and planes, even if they cant use them properly.

Black people have dont have enough Military force. Black people dont have any arms or advance weaponary anywhere. Build another black wallstreet and watch Cacs burn it to the grow. March for Justice and watch Tanks silence your voices.

Im not calling for a revolution or some fukk shyte like that because we would lose at this moment. Black people's collective focus should be on weapons development and defensive arms, because there will be a day where the rest of the world will sit by and allow white supremacist to wipe us out like the real Native American.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
We are not a normal minority group. We have never been or ever will be like the other minority groups.

Black Churches, Black Banks, Black Hospitals, Black Stores, Black (___) isnt helping.

The only Black that will help us are Black Guns/Black arms for protection.

We the only group of people on the planet without a nuclear weapon. Even the damn Indians have guns and tanks and planes, even if they cant use them properly.

Black people have enough Military force. Black people dont have any arms or advance weaponary anywhere. Build another black wallstreet and watch Cacs burn it to the grow. March for Justice and watch Tanks silence your voices.

Im not calling for a revolution or some fukk shyte like that because we would lose at this moment. Black people's collective focus should be on weapons development and defensive arms, because there will be a day where the rest of the world will sit by and allow white supremacist to wipe us out like the real Native American.

Breh, we are not as sadistic as these other races of people no matter what anyone thinks. I agree tho, Black people should arm themselves world wide because these other groups are on this fukk shyt. But, economy is even more important to Black folks as a whole, if we look at the big picture.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Breh, we are not as sadistic as these other races of people no matter what anyone thinks. I agree tho, Black people should arm themselves world wide because these other groups are on this fukk shyt. But, economy is even more important to Black folks as a whole, if we look at the big picture.
I get what black people saying about economy, but money burns. Money gets pillaged. Money isnt going to save us, at best it can buy us protection.

We need weapons. We need Black guns to protect ourselves from
Invaders. Ethiopians didnt drive back the Italians with money, they bought guns! Guns stopped them from being invaded, and then they became the poorest country in Africa for defending against invasion.

We dont have any allies. We need black guns. I've always been proud that we not as violent and demonic as other groups, but at this point nuclear arms are need for protection.

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sometimes I wish we were. Maybe that would show them. But I'm sure it won't help.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sometimes I wish we were. Maybe that would show them. But I'm sure it won't help.
Nothing sadistic about wanting to protect your family and loved ones who are black.

Collectively we have no military power anywhere. How we will ever defend against white supremacy when we have to buy our weapons of defense from white supremacist.

How many blackwall streets people gonna watch burn before it becomes obvious that this economy shyte dont work without weapons against these cac pillagers

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You already know I'm pro-economics all day

I'm about a bag, Ima get me some bread regardless but I respect this POV 100%, we can't neglect that at all... can't protect the bag without it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You already know I'm pro-economics all day

I'm about a bag, Ima get me some bread regardless but I respect this POV 100%, we can't neglect that at all... can't protect the bag without it.
Dont know what people expect. Every other group of people on the planet is allowed to gather and protect themselves except blacks. We have no protection. We have no guns, very few planes, no large ships, few tanks. Black people in America have access to guns. A kid in Chicago can get a rocket launcher. We want to build a economy, I'm all day excited for that, but without guns it aint shyte. No weapons no justice. No justice no peace. We will never get anything without Black guns and black arms for protection and defense.

Cacs will never let up until we wiped out 1 day. We are not a normal minority group, we are the biggest enemy of the most violent/ most armed group in the world. We damn near cant have a gathering of black people anywhere without cacs monitoring it. Cant build anything without cac sabotage.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Dont know what people expect. Every other group of people on the planet is allowed to gather and protect themselves except blacks. We have no protection. We have no guns, very few planes, no large ships, few tanks. Black people in America have access to guns. A kid in Chicago can get a rocket launcher. We want to build a economy, I'm all day excited for that, but without guns it aint shyte. No weapons no justice. No justice no peace. We will never get anything without Black guns and black arms for protection and defense.

Cacs will never let up until we wiped out 1 day. We are not a normal minority group, we are the biggest enemy of the most violent/ most armed group in the world. We damn near cant have a gathering of black people anywhere without cacs monitoring it. Cant build anything without cac sabotage.

Real talk tho..... how do these Chicago youngins get these weapons of mass destruction?

nikkas living in poverty but cashing out on choppas? Who's the plug?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
We need a black economy.
How?? With no protection?

You think Cacs just gonna let us get rich? How many black wallstreets gotta burn. We got rich black people now and they get treated almost the same as a poor black person under attack from white supremacy.

No economy in the world is gonna survive without guns. NBA/NFL filled with rich nikkas and all of them in danger. Any day a rich black man can become extinct and his killer rewarded for it. Look what just happened to McKnight!! Money and fame didnt save him for being murdered. We need Black guns, we need black arms for protection, before anything else

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
You need money to buy weapons, no one is going to give us free weapons.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You need money to buy weapons, no one is going to give us free weapons.
White supremacy is not going to sell us guns to repel them, it doesn't matter how much money we have and offer. We can buy guns to kill each other, but they will never sell us guns to protect ourselves from them.

We need development. We need to develop weapons, stockpile weapons, collectively put focus into military arms protection and defense development. It can be on a national scale or a grassroots community scale. However, every black person needs to be armed and there needs to be independent development of arms to protect ourselves before any economy.