Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

Daps
The Invasion.

bully-boo.gif

I know. But I was a little mark, not yet tainted by online forums, kayfabe and newz sitez.
When Rock pinned Stone Cold at Survivor Series… :whew::blessed:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Do people shyt on that? I'm just asking because I haven't seen people shyt on it... the match they had is in my opinion one of the best "EPIC" style main events they've done. They both had on their working boots.

Maybe just from a business point of view then - when Bruce Pritchard started his podcast he did an ep on it... I remember really looking forward to it :feedme: and it was basically 2 hours of him and Conrad shytting on it because it didn't sell well, Warrior was a shyt worker, Hogan didn't want to put him over and put WWF off babyface vs babyface WM main events for a minute :beli:

Fan opinions are all that matter though, if the brehs are with me, it's a classic.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe just from a business point of view then - when Bruce Pritchard started his podcast he did an ep on it... I remember really looking forward to it :feedme: and it was basically 2 hours of him and Conrad shytting on it because it didn't sell well, Warrior was a shyt worker, Hogan didn't want to put him over and put WWF off babyface vs babyface WM main events for a minute :beli:

Fan opinions are all that matter though, if the brehs are with me, it's a classic.

Yeah that's cap from Prichard. He probably hates Warrior but the fact of the matter is the match was good and it sold decently... there was still a packed Skydome for it and PPV buys were aight...

Business was down from WM 5 but that was the Mega Powers... one of the greatest stories they ever did