Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I thoroughly enjoyed JBL’s run as champ. He was such a insufferable a$$hole :mjlol:

When I found out people actually really hated his run it made it more delicious. He embraced that dikk head Republican Texan role 1000%.

From the theme music with that fukking Bull. The horns on the car. Clothesline from Hell. It always had me :dead:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Invasion.

bully-boo.gif

I know. But I was a little mark, not yet tainted by online forums, kayfabe and newz sitez.

2001 WWF is probably my favorite year of wrestling of all time.

I enjoyed Austin turning heel mostly because it was hilarious. Lots of great PPV and TV matches. The Invasion storyline was what it was, but there were a lot of great moments within the story

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Has anyone ever asked Taker about the deal with Kane and the vegetative state angle back in 2010? I still wonder where they were going with that since they went through the trouble of bringing back Paul Bearer and everything. :pachaha:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Reverend D’Von :pachaha:

I thought it was refreshing to see D’von do something different other than the Dudley Boyz gimmick. He actually was getting reactions from it and there was potential for the character but he was stuck on Velocity. I will say that Batistia was miscasted to play the role of his bodyguard. It should’ve been someone else.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Reverend D’Von :pachaha:

I thought it was refreshing to see D’von do something different other than the Dudley Boyz gimmick. He actually was getting reactions from it and there was potential for the character but he was stuck on Velocity.
I loved this gimmick :pachaha: when he passed the collection basket to the audience :dead:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Would have worked if they were able to sign Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Hogan, The Outsiders, Steiner etc..

They all would’ve got buried one by one.

You can’t work a angle like that with Vince.
WWF/E would of had to take some L’s for it to work right.

WCW took L’s when the NWO was in their prime. That made it interesting. Vince would of had Goldberg getting beat up by Kane and shyt :laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I thoroughly enjoyed JBL’s run as champ. He was such a insufferable a$$hole :mjlol:

When I found out people actually really hated his run it made it more delicious. He embraced that dikk head Republican Texan role 1000%.

From the theme music with that fukking Bull. The horns on the car. Clothesline from Hell. It always had me :dead:
His Monday night raw debut is literally one of the best moments in raw history

:laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maximum Male Models was funny to me.
But I guess it wouldn't work without LA Knight

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
His Monday night raw debut is literally one of the best moments in raw history

:laff:

I am crying :dead:

Man I’m about to go back on some of the fukkery from his run. He was a true old school heel. He always squeaked out wins by doing shady shyt :mjlol: