Story Of How I Was Told To Bend Over And Spread Them Cheeks

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Never again! I had to have a completely strict diet, was eating a pineapple a day, swallowing garlic, changing my sheets every day for two weeks, was spraying door knobs and everything on the daily, cleaned the whole house, washing my hands every two seconds, etc.

I think I got it from my mom, no clue how she got that shyt.

MWinn

Pro
Daps
What a traumatizing story...
From my experience, as someone who see's a lot of ass and penises, it all starts to look the same after a while. I can literally see 3 d!cks and then go eat a chili dog, chips, fudge brownie and a powerade. I don't think your Doc was feelin you, she was just used to seeing a$$holes, probably smiled so that you would feel comfortable since she knew that she needed to examine your a**.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What a traumatizing story...
From my experience, as someone who see's a lot of ass and penises, it all starts to look the same after a while. I can literally see 3 d!cks and then go eat a chili dog, chips, fudge brownie and a powerade. I don't think your Doc was feelin you, she was just used to seeing a$$holes, probably smiled so that you would feel comfortable since she knew that she needed to examine your a**.
Nah she was giving me that look while I was explaining to her my symptoms. All these years of living I know that look.