#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
WX2iisA_zpserzo2ypn.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Olive leaf extract kills everything like that... Try Propolis too.

Not too many Rx drugs you can take for parasites but they are called anti-hemitics I believe.
Looked it up and it has a lot of healing factors. Saw that it kills fungus, lowers blood pressure, infections, sinuses, parasites, viruses, herpes etc.

Why didn't I know about this years ago?! :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Looked it up and it has a lot of healing factors. Saw that it kills fungus, lowers blood pressure, infections, sinuses, parasites, viruses, herpes etc.

Why didn't I know about this years ago?! :shaq2:

There is a LOT of shyt they don't want the average American citizen to know especially young Black Men who have the highest rate of mortality merely because WE DON'T KNOW about a lot of helpful things in life.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There is a LOT of shyt they don't want the average American citizen to know especially young Black Men who have the highest rate of mortality merely because WE DON'T KNOW about a lot of helpful things in life.
Yup man, you're definitely right.

Gonna also get my diet back in check. No more eating out and junk food.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I remember this like it was yesterday :dead: Anyways, this was December of 2014 and it was pretty late at night. I'm on winter break from school and I'm watching anime eating some sugar frosted cookies. Out of nowhere I start feeling some shyt moving around my ass! :damn: :damn: :damn:

giphy.gif

Didn't read past that. Go get your prostate checked, breh.