Straight Savage: Nia Jax Kills Emma On Twitter

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Reports said that she didn't give a strong effort for the rehearsals of the new gimmick so it was scrapped.

Report: Emmalina nixed because Emma couldn’t play the character WWE wanted

After 17 weeks of vignettes, Emmalina “premiered” on Monday Night Raw this week in Las Vegas. She spent all of a minute or two on screen, and all she said was that she was going back to being Emma.

So what happened?

A new report from Pro Wrestling Sheet indicates WWE nixed the idea after a series of rehearsals failed to live up to the expectations they had for the character, which was supposed to be something like Sable. The issue, according to the report, is Emma wasn’t committing enough, or at least WWE officials felt that way, so they decided to drop the whole thing.

At least with her.

One wonders what this could mean for Emma’s future, at least with regards to her television character once it reverts back to Evil Emma, assuming that’s what they’re going to do.
But at that same token, why would you give the girl who got over by being an awkward dancer, and then a wannabe supervillain, a Sable gimmick? Like, it's Emma. Anyone could have told you she wouldn't be able to play that character. Why even bother when people already liked her the way she was?

Also, we gonna act like all those vingettes didn't turn Emma into a joke? She wasn't gonna have any momentum after all that, regardless of whether she was Emma or Emmalina.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they let Emma win on a fluke and talk shyt for a couple of months and then have Asuka beat her in 10 seconds.
LFQztw.gif

Less than 10.
oMi0HgP.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Too far....she didn't have to say all that "push" and shyt :hhh:

If everybody saying fukk kayfabe and breaking the 4th wall then this shyt is already hitting corny territory

It's mainly because of Total Divas but the women of WWE don't give a shyt about kayfabe. They'll take selfies backstage right before a match with the girl they're feuding with.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I hate it when wrestlers use insider terms on Twitter. I swear to god, Nia Jax is the female equivalent to Kevin Owens. She's a fat chick, who's supposed to be intimidating, but doesn't come off as it at all. Kevin Owens is the same way. Dude is just a fat dikkhead instead of an intimidating presence.

KO is a good wrestler though. Can't say that about Nia yet :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Breaking kayfabe is why I'm not a fan of wrestlers on social media. Nia doesn't have much room to talk herself. How long has she been in the WWE and what she has amounted to?

She may become champ not too long from now :lolbron::sadcam:

Summer Rae? Maybe.
Mandy Rose? Potentially.
Emma? Hell no.

They tried to take a chick that, though very attractive, give her a gimmick the furthest from her personality and it bombed. On the flipside, they tried to give Eva, another very attractive chick before her that same type of gimmick, and it bombed cause that she didn't have an ounce of charisma, personality, presence, and was shyt in the ring. It also bombed with Lana cause she was shyt in the ring, which is why she's basically back to her original gimmick :mjlol:. They REALLY must love that type of gimmick backstage