Straight Savage: Nia Jax Kills Emma On Twitter

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they let Emma win on a fluke and talk shyt for a couple of months and then have Asuka beat her in 10 seconds.

They'll have some wild fukkin' shyt happen like Emma wins the title on some cheeky heel shyt and keeps talkin this Women's Revolution shyt and issues an open challenge that none other than Paige answers cause fukk it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Breaking kayfabe is why I'm not a fan of wrestlers on social media. Nia doesn't have much room to talk herself. How long has she been in the WWE and what she has amounted to?

I hate it when wrestlers use insider terms on Twitter. I swear to god, Nia Jax is the female equivalent to Kevin Owens. She's a fat chick, who's supposed to be intimidating, but doesn't come off as it at all. Kevin Owens is the same way. Dude is just a fat dikkhead instead of an intimidating presence.

KO is a good wrestler though. Can't say that about Nia yet :francis:
Yeah Nia really doesnt wanna go down that route, could get ugly quick

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
But at that same token, why would you give the girl who got over by being an awkward dancer, and then a wannabe supervillain, a Sable gimmick? Like, it's Emma. Anyone could have told you she wouldn't be able to play that character. Why even bother when people already liked her the way she was?

Also, we gonna act like all those vingettes didn't turn Emma into a joke? She wasn't gonna have any momentum after all that, regardless of whether she was Emma or Emmalina.

It also didn't help that she sounded like she had a rod stuck up her ass, which had a rod stuck up its ass. :hhh:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do some people get shyt gimmicks?

why do some people say they failed in rehearsals? when others get to fail on TV?

why do they pretend some wrestlers are good when it's obvious they are horrible? (AND on tv? :mjlol:)

why is it always the talent's fault and never the management?

why are the mcmahons and helmsleys booked better than the talent?

why is braun stroman booked better than big show ever was?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nia Jax just Baron Corbin'd herself.

Thank you lord... I didn't want to live there through a terrible one trick pony title reign that can't even stay in character half the fukking time.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verbal version of
26e826e59033ddf7b87b21c8bb0ce732d4fc6623_hq.gif
Just realized Nia should be using the tombstone.