• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@Strawberry for the record you seem cool and laid back, props on showing up and recording a track in the first place

Montreal ain't that bad either :lolbron:

Unless you walk to the wrong end of Catherine St :whoa:

Those Italian food spots and strip clubs though :ohlawd:

I'm super chill and smoke mad weed too. :win: I'm sure we'd be fast friends if we met. :salute:

As for Montreal, I'd say it's the best city in Canada. I've travelled across the country from east to west and back again and also lived in TO for 5 years and I've got to say there's really no other city like it.

Cheap ganja, Tam Tams at Mont Royal park every Sunday (weather permitting), chill European vibes, parties and festivals everywhere all the time, major downtown streets closed off for said festivals so people can walk around & get drunk, sweet parks all over that you can legally drink alcohol in, tons of creative people (artists/musicians), beer & wine sold til 11pm at every corner store (dep), poutine everywhere, oven cooked bagels 24/7, Schwartz's Deli :ohlawd:...the list goes on

I mean fukk, last weekend I was at the 20 year anniversary of Under Pressure (a free event that combines all elements of hip hop- graffiti, DJing, breakdancing, rap, beatbox) and I got to hug Kool Herc and see him perform as well as Lord Finesse :blessed:, DJ Q-Bert, Illa J & Bobbito Garcia...all for free! And our mayor invited Kool Herc to sign the golden guestbook at City Hall in recognition of his dedication & contribution to the hip hop community. How cool is that?!

There's really no reason to take shots at Montreal, plus I'm not French or even from here, I just live here cuz it's awesome. :lawd:

fukk Ste-Catherine though, St-Laurent is where it's at :myman:

*Edit: Oh I thought it'd be funny to mention the first line I came up with for my battle (but didn't record):

I don't really wanna battle you
Let's watch some Netflix boo
Curb Your Enthusiasm, oooh, oohhhh!
With my homey JB Smoove :leon:

:russ:
Like I said, I'm not a battle rapper :dead:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm super chill and smoke mad weed too. :win: I'm sure we'd be fast friends if we met. :salute:

As for Montreal, I'd say it's the best city in Canada. I've travelled across the country from east to west and back again and also lived in TO for 5 years and I've got to say there's really no other city like it.

Cheap ganja, Tam Tams at Mont Royal park every Sunday (weather permitting), chill European vibes, parties and festivals everywhere all the time, major downtown streets closed off for said festivals so people can walk around & get drunk, sweet parks all over that you can legally drink alcohol in, tons of creative people (artists/musicians), beer & wine sold til 11pm at every corner store (dep), poutine everywhere, oven cooked bagels 24/7, Schwartz's Deli :ohlawd:...the list goes on

I mean fukk, last weekend I was at the 20 year anniversary of Under Pressure (a free event that combines all elements of hip hop- graffiti, DJing, breakdancing, rap, beatbox) and I got to hug Kool Herc and see him perform as well as Lord Finesse :blessed:, DJ Q-Bert, Illa J & Bobbito Garcia...all for free! And our mayor invited Kool Herc to sign the golden guestbook at City Hall in recognition of his dedication & contribution to the hip hop community. How cool is that?!

There's really no reason to take shots at Montreal, plus I'm not French or even from here, I just live here cuz it's awesome. :lawd:

fukk Ste-Catherine though, St-Laurent is where it's at :myman:
I enjoyed Toronto more than Montreal. The European vibes threw me off.

Weed was cheap though.

I was also in TO during NXNE so the music scene was poppin and I had a vip pass too so it was crazy.

No hard feelings though. Battle rap is vulgar :manny:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I enjoyed Toronto more than Montreal. The European vibes threw me off.

Weed was cheap though.

I was also in TO during NXNE so the music scene was poppin and I had a vip pass too so it was crazy.

No hard feelings though. Battle rap is vulgar :manny:

Toronto's cool in its own way but it lacks the vibe and flavour that Montreal exudes. :blessed:

We have Pop Montreal in September. It's no NXNE but still pretty fun. I got to open for Roxanne Shante one year :leon: :myman:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Toronto's cool in its own way but it lacks the vibe and flavour that Montreal exudes. :blessed:

We have Pop Montreal in September. It's no NXNE but still pretty fun. I got to open for Roxanne Shante one year :leon: :myman:
so is that a pic of your ass or not?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
if thats @Strawberry in her avi im gonna have to slide in the dms and offer to be her Quentin Miller cuz the ass is fat and the voice is sexy #funkypawg

take-notes-o.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Well......uhm. I'm sure Strawberry will meet up with her dread-head black friend, after working her day shift at a factory in Montreal, and they will practice their raps, as she works her way back to this rematch with KushSkywalker.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Damnnn. I thought all the coli rappers were wack af so I never checked for them. But Kush. Motha fukking Kush. I'm impressed as fukk. Good shyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.