Street Fighter V [PS4|PC].PSN/CFN ids in first post. Arcade Edtion out now!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn, missed the video by a few seconds but there are these gifs for those of use that are still waiting :lupe:

kdbbzq.gif

haymzb.gif

ulzfpq.gif

qkrjuv.gif

kggeuh.gif

:noah:
Isn't that just Street Fighter 4 footage?

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Street fighter 2 looks different from SF3.....SF3 looks different from SF4......shyt Alpha/Ex looks different.......I feel you breh, it's kinda disappointing

Yeah, still looks too much like IV like I feared.
I'll give them credit for making Ryu look somewhat different though. Chun Li looks exactly the same.

I honestly think it's just too soon to make another mainline SF, but Capcom's gotta milk something to the ground.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Microsoft did it you would be signing a different tune....
Its fukked up when Microsoft or Sony does this. Street Fighter has been on Xbox consoles for years and suddenly it's skipping one? Deep down we all know it isn't too. There's some shady deal in place like Tomb Raider on Xbox where they can effectively lie to their customer base and say the game is exclusive when it really isn't. They'll re-release it later down the line with another title and port to everything under the sun except Nintendo platforms.

I hate how the video game industry treats us as consumers. How they lie to us and insult our intelligence Loyal customers deserve better than to be lied to and deceived just so these companies can get a few extra dollars.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is a coup. SF is, IMO, in the top echelon of fighting games and this franchise can move units and sway a (the hard core gamer's) decision to purchase one unit over another. This hurts more because KI has been a failure and MK is multi-platform, games that have panache stateside.

Eta..... I bet it's a timed exclusive.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Would you all feel differently if this turns out to be a Bayonetta 2/Titanfall situation?

@winb83.
@Prince Akeem

-DMP-
Titanfall is a new IP so no issues there. Bayonetta 2 couldn't get funding at all until Nintendo stepped in. Even with Capcom's problems are we really gonna pretend like Street Fighter 5 wouldn't get made eventually? There's no way that compares to new or struggling IPs having a backer fund them.

When an established multi-platform game with a long history goes "exclusive" that's BS no matter what side gets it. Street Fighter has been a multiplatform game since the 90s. Hell probably a couple decades right?