Street Harassment [TW]

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Actually, last week I was teaching my teenage sister how to drive when we got followed.

We were in a parking lot, so when I told her to try parking straight, a group of dudes started doing donuts around my stopped car. My little sister was kind of frozen but I immediately went into defense mode and shot every one in the circling car their own individual dirty look one by one. My next option was to have her lay on the horn while I called the cops.

It was really heartbreaking that I was TRYING to help my sis through an important rite of passage, and had to turn around and shield her from another, more scary one...I felt so powerless

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Persistence is what the downtrodden use, or more practically, the strategy that comes into play when we spot a girl who is more than just "sexy".

As for creepy, I have been called creepy for just approaching straight up, while I and others have seen guys who up with no respect, talking reckless and getting laughs and
attention. It would be different if men didn't have to do most of the approaching, but since we do, for those of us who aren't 6 feet with model looks, we try different things
till we know what works.

Yes, sometimes it comes at women's expense, but this is only usually in response to being turned down a ton. It is a problem that will never be solved because of the disparity
in courtship.

Man you're 100% on the money here. shyt like this is why dude's like Kent just say "fukk it, I ain't approaching females". :mjcry:

Dude in the video was a piece of shyt and should have got smacked for that shyt tho, what he did was different.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Man you're 100% on the money here. shyt like this is why dude's like Kent just say "fukk it, I ain't approaching females". :mjcry:

Dude in the video was a piece of shyt and should have got smacked for that shyt tho, what he did was different.

I think a key here is in learning to read body language and social cues. Women on average tend to be more practiced in it, while we as men can sometimes be largely ignorant of it - usually because we assume that women are just able to do that shyt while we're not so nuanced. I learned how important it is when I became even more conscious of my social skills after the autism diagnosis. I went through a stage of approaching a lot of girls in nightspots - usually as a wingman for my former friend who was into PUA at the time. Since then, I very rarely approach. Usually, I have to know my environment, read the woman's body language, face, subtext - and I also have to be somewhat mindful of my own so that I don't come off too awkward, as I'm not the smoothest guy in the world :russ:.

It's much easier to approach women when you internalize those things so they become second nature. That way, you don't have the added problem of being inappropriate or scaring the shyt out of her.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude brazenly grabbed my arm then my butt and whispered the most filthy shyt I can't repeat. :wow:

I was on the phone. Dude just bolted when I turned around in shock.

What a bytch ass p*ssy fukker ass bytch. I know your husband must be pissed.

I remember one time my little sister (shes now 18 years old) went to the library with me, and after we finish doing what we had to do, I had to leave early for work. After I left the library 10 minutes later my little sister called me crying on the phone, and she told me some man was inside the elevator with her, and he began to flirt with her, and grab her ass and t*ts, and ran like a jack rabbit as soon as the elevator door opened. Mane, I was furious that I ran back to check on my little sister. That fukker is lucky I didn't catch him. I would beat his ass to a bloody pole. Now I under-stand what most women are going through with this sexual harassment incidents. Glad you're safe.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Regarding bold that's just stupid. Nobody goes around saying I'm going to be creepy just because unless they in a scary movie. Some dudes just are too persistent but knowing they are "creepy" that's just funny.

Exactly with bold most chicks can't even settle on whats creepy. If its not outright stuff anybody can see you will have more than enough disagreements on this topic from both genders. If a chick says she has a boyfriend, non responsive cool I leave her alone. shyt if anything she saved me from wasting time and money on her so why wouldn't I be thankful enough to keep it moving you know? As long as you just trying to get to know her and not crossing any lines (aka rolling out when she gives a hint of not being interested) do you man. Don't listen to anybody saying otherwise like @Matt504 who got exposed in the last thread about this stuff. Dude don't realize "nice" guys don't prosper esp online.

Edit: Dudes jumping in cars that's outlier behavior so wish people stop treating outlier stuff like its the norm. We online though so I'm pretty sure 50'11 people going to say somebody jumped in their car too.
What other thread? :lupe: