String of retail thefts, burglaries by migrants plaguing Chicago suburb: authorities

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
2024 Elections. Trump. Possibly thousands of violent migrants. Blacks still struggling :francis:

kZv8J5.gif

Trump ain’t winning shyt.. stop it

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Article says 47. Not 2. That's a big deal
Far from it. But I'm not going to debate with you about what upsets you. It's not bigger than the "organized retail theft" narrative that they tried to spin and say all the businesses are closing down because of it, when in reality businesses close, businesses move and after covid a majority of businesses still have not recovered. But let them spin it and businesses have so much theft they simply can't afford to stay open 😯!

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on, breh, they have tape of them begging door to door, this was inevitable.:francis:
It was inevitable that immigrants were going to get arrested for stealing? Yes. Is it some immigrant crime wave? No. This is literal click bait which is typical during an election year. I guarantee you one will probably hit and kill an American possibly while drunk and they'll showcase his picture everywhere and say "If Biden closed the border, Arthur Smith would still be alive!" Vote republican and secure the border!

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was inevitable that immigrants were going to get arrested for stealing? Yes. Is it some immigrant crime wave? No. This is literal click bait which is typical during an election year. I guarantee you one will probably hit and kill an American possibly while drunk and they'll showcase his picture everywhere and say "If Biden closed the border, Arthur Smith would still be alive!" Vote republican and secure the border!
There was a gang killing in one of the "migrant" housings. They're already negatively affecting these areas full of Black people, and now the money and space is running out. That's exactly what appears to be happening. This is exactly what to be concerned about if you live in these areas. Have you watched the video of citizens complaining and telling the people in charge all of this for months? Not everything is spin, breh.