Governors of CA & NY announce plans to combat organized retail theft

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This is a lie. And very recently retailers have closed locations in black communities while locations in white communities had more reported theft.

Interesting what narratives your choosing to believe

The same could be said for you. I guess the stores, the news stations, the employees and the people who live in these areas are all lying to push "right wing" narratives?

Crime is impacting these businesses and the community suffers the most. Take a guess which community that would be.

"what gets stolen the most?"
"everything"

I guess this lady is lying. She must be choosing to believe the Right Wing narrative.

"As soon as merchandise is re-stocked, it's stolen just as fast."

Walmart said the closings are due to a lack of profits, theft and security issues

Seattle

9 mos ago

From 1 year ago.

Portland (not many Blacks), retail theft is huge on the West Coast due to soft laws and they are going through the same shyt. Now that area is a Food Desert.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same could be said for you. I guess the stores, the news stations, the employees and the people who live in these areas are all lying to push "right wing" narratives?

Crime is impacting these businesses and the community suffers the most. Take a guess which community that would be.

"what gets stolen the most?"
"everything"

I guess this lady is lying. She must be choosing to believe the Right Wing narrative.

"As soon as merchandise is re-stocked, it's stolen just as fast."

Walmart said the closings are due to a lack of profits, theft and security issues

Seattle

9 mos ago

From 1 year ago.

Portland (not many Blacks), retail theft is huge on the West Coast due to soft laws and they are going through the same shyt. Now that area is a Food Desert.

I’m not going to speak on every instance bet since I live in NYC I know that that target had multiple locations in primarily white communities with more documented instances of theft and they didn’t close those locations but decided to close east Harlem. This is my point.

You got factual information or just more MSM news clips?

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I’m not going to speak on every instance bet since I live in NYC I know that that target had multiple locations in primarily white communities with more documented instances of theft and they didn’t close those locations but decided to close east Harlem. This is my point.

Key is what you just said. Documented, meaning the police were called. The actual information that you need to have is the shrikage for each location. Target is not going to close a profitable store. The reality is the stores had a ton of shrikage, which shows how much actualy loss the store has.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Key is what you just said. Documented, meaning the police were called. The actual information that you need to have is the shrikage for each location. Target is not going to close a profitable store. The reality is the stores had a ton of shrikage, which shows how much actualy loss the store has.
But Target corp already got caught in a lie about this specifically as it relates to the east Harlem closure. Imma let you believe whatever you want. It’s obvious to me you susceptible to deceptive narratives about black folks.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
But Target corp already got caught in a lie about this specifically as it relates to the east Harlem closure. Imma let you believe whatever you want. It’s obvious to me you susceptible to deceptive narratives about black folks.
Ok post the numbers then and I will judge objectively.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Let the billionaire corporations handle their own problems
They can hire private security and use video footage to help police with tracking down the criminals.

This is just a way for police budgets to bloat beyond where they already are. We are talking about multibillion dollar companies here they can hold their own nuts.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Like ya mentioned. This is all to protect big business with our tax dollars. The gall to mention small businesses when its the billion dollars bytchin and lobbying the most.
In chicago smash and grabs on small businesses are a daily occurrence. It's putting a lot of these small (often black owned) businesses on the edge of bankruptcy.

Hardly any of them are investigated not to mention less than 6% of the 1400 carjackings last year ended with an arrest.

I agree that corporate "shrinkage" is a bullshyt issue. Something has to be done about the other things I mentioned though.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The denialism itt is off the charts. Every time I visit Oakland, I see a small bussiness with a boarded up window. The mayor just had to have an emergency meeting about carjackings, but crime is right wing myth.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

The factual information is in the news clips. Directly from the people impacted (the companies, employees, residents/customers). But I know you didn't watch any of those videos or listen to any of those people.

Do you have any info or just personal stories?

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The denialism itt is off the charts. Every time I visit Oakland, I see a small bussiness with a boarded up window. The mayor just had to have an emergency meeting about carjackings, but crime is right wing myth.

Let thecoli tell it all these people must be lying or pushing Pro-corporate narratives.

Duane is lying.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Let thecoli tell it all these people must be lying or pushing Pro-corporate narratives.

Duane is lying.

Many of them say these are anecdotal, and therefore don't matter. The statistics say crime is down, so these stories are alarmist and fearmongering.

It matters to the people affected, and they feel the government isn't doing enough.