Governors of CA & NY announce plans to combat organized retail theft

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why steal clothes when you can just hack them because of their weak ass security controls on their payment systems.

These companies should just deal with the retail theft because it can get a whole lot worse

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
*runs 17 minutes

How The Shadowy World Of Organized Retail Crime Works​

Mar 12, 2024
CNBC goes inside the shadowy world of organized retail crime, revealing how a crime ring stole millions of dollars of beauty items that ended up for sale on Amazon, according to authorities. For months, we got exclusive access to major investigations by the California Highway Patrol, making arrests and serving search warrants. Ulta Beauty CEO Dave Kimbell, in a first in-depth interview by a corporate leader about organized retail crime, says more needs to be done by the online marketplaces to curb the sale of stolen items

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There is now a sign at my local ShopRite stating to keep your receipts, and they have the right to check them.
I'm sure that most members who shop in person for food, clothes, supplies have seen the signs of retailers reacting to stealing.
The first pages of threads about crime matters generally have people deflecting from reality. That becomes harder to do, as the store by store reactions, busts, and arrests pile up. Only so long people can be in denial about problems.

Daps
I'm sure that most members who shop in person for food, clothes, supplies have seen the signs of retailers reacting to stealing.
The first pages of threads about crime matters generally have people deflecting from reality. That becomes harder to do, as the store by store reactions, busts, and arrests pile up. Only so long people can be in denial about problems.
They also only had half the self checkout open, and a woman was coming over putting paid stickers on everything. I didn’t feel bad, because they were black, and they know me there.