Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ld:

If it's a girl she may have a future in gymnastics. She'll definitely have some athletic genes. And did PG delete those tweets that people quoted in here about black women? I can't believe he would really tweet some shyt like that

they're real. those were posted when he was in college I believe when no one knew who he was. maybe it's just me but 10 million to get rid of a daughter by a stripper is a no brainer. you can get that 10 mill back by signing 2-3 endorsement deals and being smart with your money. this bum offered her a milli. Amir Johnson offered his current baby moms 2 mill and she said nah and he aint making PG24 money.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Usually I would be in here defending PG but, nikkas gotta be smarter.

Why are you, a famous rich black man, having unprotected sex with strippers?

One, AIDS is very real and the last time I checked, the NBA doesn't employ nikkas with life threatening diseases.

Two, a stripper my g? Really? Unprotected sex with a stripper?

Three, why not just get a vasectomy? You can have all the dangerous risky sex you want without the threat of being trapped with a baby.

Four, the stripper is most definitely scheming your azz but, even if she wasn't, why should she go get her vagina vacuumed out and scraped because you didn't want to wear a condom? Take responsibility. You got a daughter. Be a father. You should also give some thought to marrying the woman. With an ironclad prenup. It'll be alot cheaper.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

If it's a girl she may have a future in gymnastics. She'll definitely have some athletic genes. And did PG delete those tweets that people quoted in here about black women? I can't believe he would really tweet some shyt like that

She'll probably end up 1) stupid and ignorant, because strippers are stupid and generally ignorant, 2) immoral, because strippers don't have much in the way of moral scruples, 3) superficial and mistake prone, because strippers are materalistic (relates back to their immoral stance) and make mistakes, which is why they are strippers, 4) strippers can dance. :russ:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She'll probably end up 1) stupid and ignorant, because strippers are stupid and generally ignorant, 2) immoral, because strippers don't have much in the way of moral scruples, 3) superficial and mistake prone, because strippers are materalistic (relates back to their immoral stance) and make mistakes, which is why they are strippers, 4) strippers can dance but they aren't truly athletic. strippers don't look like real female athletes

On the other hand PG will have that exotic cacexican daughter he always wanted :pachaha:

:laff:

real shyt. thats why his dumbass was stupid enough to offer her ONLY a mill. you offer her 10 and she's going :krs: and aborting that baby with the quickness.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You know NBA nikkas putting him on game when it comes to babymamas. Get a house in Texas. Never get one in FL or CA unless you are MARRIED and then you need a prenup at that.

Texas is :ohlawd: when it comes to divorces.

New York is another place you don't want to live at.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
by a stripper.

:beli:

you want your daughter raised by an ex stripper?
Have a problem with strippers..................don't fukk em, simple as that

Daughter by Ex Strippers, not that I dont care; it doesn't resignate with me, In my wild days I had this momma and daughter strippers living in my crib(20, 36) who used to call me daddy............ Now fast forward to today am I father worthy, I know Im a damn good father to my daughter in spite of my past, everyone has a past, I'm sure that everyone's spewing this nonsense has fukkked all virgins right....:stopitslime:

One wouldnt know how hoeish the average chicks is until you hang with a lot of bytches, you'd be shocked........Which is why we shouldnt turn our nose up at strippers, I see them as business minded woman making money doing the same shyt the average chick does for free.....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a problem with strippers..................don't fukk em, simple as that

Daughter by Ex Strippers, not that I dont care; it doesn't resignate with me, In my wild days I had this momma and daughter strippers living in my crib(20, 36) who used to call me daddy............ Now fast forward to today am I father worthy, I know Im a damn good father to my daughter in spite of my past, everyone has a past, I'm sure that everyone's spewing this nonsense has fukkked all virgins right....:stopitslime:

One wouldnt know how hoeish the average chicks is until you hang with a lot of bytches, you'd be shocked........Which is why we shouldnt turn our nose up at strippers, I see them as business minded woman making money doing the same shyt the average chick does for free.....

I think it's cool to fukk a stripper but not cool to impregnate one :stopitslime: