Daps
What kind of stripper has a private Instagram page

:stopitslime:

private instagram but showing off her p*ssy in public

xif.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude I have beat off a million plus times and is sure you have also, pulling out is no different than grabbing the napkin:stopitslime:

Breh fukking a real life dime without a condom is the same as masturbating to Justin Slayer's Booty I Like #8 alone in the dark with your pants wrapped around your ankles? :dwillhuh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@dora_da_destroyer you seen the text between your fellow alum Jon Martin and another pro. You really think even someone who is highly educated like Martin is looking for p*ssy they gotta work for. Those texts should be a lesson for all women chasing these nikkas. They aren't trying to settle down and if they are, you would know it by their lifestyle change which is the case with every man.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking strippers/hoes is not the problem, it's getting them knocked up. It's just that there's always a couple of dudes who get gassed up.

Honestly you set yourself up for failure by fukkin with hos and strippers in the first place. A moral and high standing man doesn't lower himself to that level of society. Leave the sluts to lower beings and elevate yourself with self control, restraint, hard work and devotion. See Mitt Romney.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh fukking a real life dime without a condom is the same as masturbating to Justin Slayer's Booty I Like #8 alone in the dark with your pants wrapped around your ankles? :dwillhuh:
Do you nut quicker beating off, or fukking answer that.........:ufdup:

See that nutting shyt is a mental thing, you have practice and to learn to control it.....:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Do you nut quicker beating off, or fukking answer that.........:ufdup:

See that nutting shyt is a mental thing, you have practice and to learn to control it.....:heh:

I'm not an advocate of the pull out method so I have no intention of practicing that technique. fukk I look like impregnating a girl with pre-cum :yeshrug:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
She generally has to file under his state unless she's getting support from her state which they will garnish wages they used but in PG's case that's pennies and this is a golddigger, her lifestyle are far more advanced than someone who's living off of the state. She will want a lot more than that.

Them LSA chicks put me on to some game. They know the legal system greatly, you might have to give money but how much you give can vary from state to state.

Yep. Visiting Lipstick Alley and Baller Alert should be a mandatory viewing for every young nikka with money. They would see that these women look at them as marks and hopefully, they'd start making better decisions regarding their penis. These bishes working together for the greater good of golddigging :wow: I've seen threads on there where chicks used to mess with a certain athlete and maybe it didn't work out....so she'll have an entire thread about all the shiit that athlete liked and the places he frequented giving tips in the hopes that even if she didn't get him, another golddigger could :ohlawd:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
non strippers are just as slutty they just aren't being paid for it.

lol @ paying 10 mil not to have a kid. its not THAT serious

to me it is. first off, I wouldn't want a kid by someone that I hardly knew. secondly, when you're on the road worrying about your daughter and ball game, she's at a nightclub spending your child support money while some hoe you don't know taking care of your baby. thirdlyy, what happened to AP? He had a baby by a hoe and her man offed his baby. you really think a stripper is capable of raising a child? look at draya, she was a stripper and left her son at home around dog feces. honestly bruh, his daughter is doomed and she ain't even born yet. 10 mill is nothing to PG. So instead of his new contract being 90 mill for 5 years, its 80 for 5 years. whoopty doo.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to me it is. first off, I wouldn't want a kid by someone that I hardly knew. secondly, when you're on the road worrying about your daughter and ball game, she's at a nightclub spending your child support money while some hoe you don't know taking care of your baby. thirdlyy, what happened to AP? He had a baby by a hoe and her man offed his baby. you really think a stripper is capable of raising a child? look at draya, she was a stripper and left her son at home around dog feces. honestly bruh, his daughter is doomed and she ain't even born yet. 10 mill is nothing to PG. So instead of his new contract being 90 mill for 5 years, its 80 for 5 years. whoopty doo.

What kind of moron thinks a non-sex worker woman is as slutty as a sex worker woman? Does anyone want to see the STD statistics for a stripper versus normal population?

Some of these dumbasses are too stupid to survive breh :laff: