Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Callie-Rivers-Dexter-Strickland.jpg

She used to fukk with Dexter Strickland.

Brandon Spikes hit it too :mjpls:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:snoop:

This thread being near 500 replies speaks volumes about this forum

i really don't understand it .. this is not the kinda convo i talk about with my nikkas :dahell: who gives a fukk who paul george fukks .. especially 450 replies worth a fukk :snoop:

nikkas reachin 15+ posts in here :snoop:
A quick look at the list of posters with a lot of posts in here tells you all you need to know :upsetfavre:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Its not about the child living comfortably. Its about the child having the same lifestyle he would have with the father.

You can't see that because you're bitter about the fact that the mother would, in essence, benefit from that lifestyle as well.

Let's say....Jay-Z had a out of wedlock son tomorrow, do you think its fair that the kid grows up in small apartment in New Jersey while Blue Ivy grows up in a Park Avenue penthouse with butlers and maids? You think that's fair to the other child? That's why the judges be :camby: Of course, they have a vested interest in all this but, it makes sense. Why should you grow up like an average nikka when your dad is the biggest rapper of all time?
life aint fair breh. the judges and these gold diggin bytches dont really care about the children, they primarily worry about their own pockets

Daps
what does it matter to you?
Dude has a 90 million contract.

Nothing the Judge rules is going to hurt his pockets.

He went raw in the women. He wanted the baby you can't tell me otherwise.

I'm talking about role/philosophy of the government...yes that matters to me. I think it should be one way (even if I know it's the other way).

Why does whether he wanted the baby or not matter to you tho? :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i really don't understand it .. this is not the kinda convo i talk about with my nikkas :dahell: who gives a fukk who paul george fukks .. especially 450 replies worth a fukk :snoop:

nikkas reachin 15+ posts in here :snoop:

nikka this the Coli , we all 6'4 , lean , IT Certs out the ass , pulling pawgs and attorney's at law :troll:
but u still came in this thread adding to this bytch :ufdup:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this thread is this long because this nikka got a stripper pregnant and not the fact that he's a fakkit c00n got me :mindblown:

nikkas saw what he tweeted about black women and shrugged that shyt off like it was just a day in the life :ohhh:
Like talking that type of shyt publicly about black women is just like taking a piss in the morning :ohhh:

Seems like the Coli infested with cacs and c00ns breh, because I don't give a fukk about who these dumb ass athletes bust in. But it does bother me that the media is trying to elevate this overrated c00n

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm talking about role/philosophy of the government...yes that matters to me. I think it should be one way (even if I know it's the other way).

Why does whether he wanted the baby or not matter to you tho? :stopitslime:
The only flaw of the government is that the money collected from the Likes of PG are not spread across the greater population.

PG should still pay his 10k a month but based on a ratio or some shyt his baby mom would get 7k of that....the rest of it will be spread to women who baby daddys work at MCDs or who get thrown in Jail.

That way you can still put these fukk nikkas in jail for not paying CS without hurting the child.

Daps
The only flaw of the government is that the money collected from the Likes of PG are not spread across the greater population.

PG should still pay his 10k a month but based on a ratio or some shyt his baby mom would get 7k of that....the rest of it will be spread to women who baby daddys work at MCDs or who get thrown in Jail.

That way you can still put these fukk nikkas in jail for not paying CS without hurting the child.

:what:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this thread is this long because this nikka got a stripper pregnant and not the fact that he's a fakkit c00n got me :mindblown:

nikkas saw what he tweeted about black women and shrugged that shyt off like it was just a day in the life :ohhh:
Like talking that type of shyt publicly about black women is just like taking a piss in the morning :ohhh:

Seems like the Coli infested with cacs and c00ns breh, because I don't give a fukk about who these dumb ass athletes bust in. But it does bother me that the media is trying to elevate this overrated c00n

so is media really suppose to care who he dates or how good he plays basketball. i say how good he plays basketball

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm sayin' tho! F*ck paying this bish a million dollars, he needs to get the best legal team money can buy and Chris Bosh this bish. On some "I told her I wasn't ready, she told me she had her tubes tied, she intentionally did this to harm me, she could give 2 f*cks about the baby. I will gladly set up a trust fund for the baby your honor, see you frontcourt :myman:" That's where you can tell nobody is giving him good advice.

You have to be a 5 star OG general with stripes to be able to pull out from a reverse cowgirl leglock. :wow: Basically, she sits on your d*ck, slips her legs under your thighs, and begins to do the pogo stick on your d*ck. Even if you 5", the only way she comes off is you/her coming out of position. Basically, you have to go out of your way to avoid nutting in the p*ss. There's also the sitting cowgirl, where she hooks her feet, behind your knees, but it's easy to pull out with your hand though, that reverse cowgirl, you are literally f*cked if the girl wants to get that nut :sadcam: But honestly you're giving the girl too much credit. A lot of these NBA nikkaz are straight up lames, you'd be surprised. James Harden outchea paying $35K for backpage p*ssy, Kobe Bryant marrying a video hoe, Dwight Howard getting cheerleaders pregnant, MJ marrying the team jumpoff, just :snoop: at 99% of pro athletes breh. Jeter may literally be the ONLY one who does it proper from a professional athlete standpoint, only dates bishes with money, and he makes them hot by dating them so they appreciate him even more, and then drops them when they're at their peak. I bet you he still f*cks most of his exes. A safe bet would be that George probably nutted too quick, and just thought that sh*t would go away :heh:, and on top of it there's a 99% chance he paid her too :dead:
there is a missionary leg lock to, read about it in a guy tyree book
9780684872933.jpg