Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
you paying for it anyway, you might as well pay for whatever the fukk you want.......

and if i get blasted into oblivion for making that statement then so be it :manny:

I wasn't arguing that. In that thread, dudes were :salute: Michael B. and I was like that's an "L" according to thecoli. :heh: As if these negroes are getting girls because of their looks. Don't get me wrong she bad as hell, but brehs shouldn't be fukkin with these types of vultures. Real talk and if you are going to fukk around in this manner at least make sure she can cover the lease on your whip. If she can't :camby: p*ssy ain't worth it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"She is bangin"

Michael_Jackson_Avatar_VII_by_SweetHeartDark.gif

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
dont wanna sound naive but can, a bish really get a nikka like that? off the bj, spitting in a jar n putting that shyt on ice? :bryan:
startling shyt breh! :sadcam:

Octomon had a dude nut in cup and she had the sperm preserved and abracadabra she got 8 kids. These hoes are saving the nut to impregnate later :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I answered your question in the very first sentence of the second paragraph: I said it ain't fair.

Then added that many things in life ain't fair....but that ain't the government's problem. The government shouldn't be meddling in the affairs of private citizens like that.

What do you want the government to force Diddy to attend an equal number of each kid's high school basketball games and shyt, too? After all, it ain't fair if he only attends Kim's kid's games, right?

Or is it just dollars and cents to you? :ld:
:what:

How else would custody battles and Child support get solved if not for the government?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's serbian by the way :mjpls:...........Oh and she hangs with the same Chantal Jeffries chick riding around with Bieber who is also friends with that Catherine Paiz chick in the Michael B. Jordan thread. :mjpls:

Ya'll didn't hear me in that thread when ya'll were :salute: that nikka. These hoes are call girls brehs. They ain't fukkin unless you paying. Now she'll be :eat: lovely....

These dudes said she was Latina. Serbian is a type of Eastern European Russian cac people. Paul George can't even go to Serbia and expect to be treated like a human being. :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this thread is this long because this nikka got a stripper pregnant and not the fact that he's a fakkit c00n got me :mindblown:

nikkas saw what he tweeted about black women and shrugged that shyt off like it was just a day in the life :ohhh:
Like talking that type of shyt publicly about black women is just like taking a piss in the morning :ohhh:

Seems like the Coli infested with cacs and c00ns breh, because I don't give a fukk about who these dumb ass athletes bust in. But it does bother me that the media is trying to elevate this overrated c00n
:stopitslime: We had dudes going in over the black women stuff page 1. Niggga please, not everyone is a c00n.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: We had dudes going in over the black women stuff page 1. Niggga please, not everyone is a c00n.

What? You don't know what a c00n is, breh. You think that a dude saying, "nikkas die everyday B", is c00ning. Just shut up. Insulting and mocking your own group on some racial bias shyt, whether it be male or female, and uplifting another group, is c00ning. Stop your disingenous shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These dudes said she was Latina. Serbian is a type of Eastern European Russian cac people. Paul George can't even go to Serbia and expect to be treated like a human being. :dead:
That's @TheStripper who said that. I was looking at her like :usure: when she said it. She's mad I called her a whore and blocked me. :camby:

That girl is a cac through and through