Stripper allegedly turns down 1 million to not have Paul George's baby

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: We had dudes going in over the black women stuff page 1. Niggga please, not everyone is a c00n.

Got your c00n cape on breh? :camby:

The majority of these posts are about this nikka's child support payments, like whatever amount this bytch gets or don't is gonna have an affect on you eating

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? You don't know what a c00n is, breh. You think that a dude saying, "nikkas die everyday B", is c00ning. Just shut up. Insulting your own race is c00ning. Stop disingenuous.
"Nigggas aint shyt" is an insult is it not?

As for "nikkas die everyday b", I didn't say that was an insult, and really, it's a fact of life :ehh:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Holy shyt....I know her :ohhh:

This nikka got set up. Trust Me when i say that.
You paid for her before? Elaborate on this
ibo72Egb3kWndO.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Nigggas aint shyt" is an insult is it not?

As for "nikkas die everyday b", I didn't say that was an insult, and really, it's a fact of life :ehh:

It occurs to me you understand neither intent nor nuance -- and that you're probably a c00n caping for c00ns. Carry on. I applaud the courageous ones who call a sellout what he is. Shame is a powerful force.

Daps
Its not about the child living comfortably. Its about the child having the same lifestyle he would have with the father.

You can't see that because you're bitter about the fact that the mother would, in essence, benefit from that lifestyle as well.

Let's say....Jay-Z had a out of wedlock son tomorrow, do you think its fair that the kid grows up in small apartment in New Jersey while Blue Ivy grows up in a Park Avenue penthouse with butlers and maids? You think that's fair to the other child? That's why the judges be :camby: Of course, they have a vested interest in all this but, it makes sense. Why should you grow up like an average nikka when your dad is the biggest rapper of all time?

Saying "its not fair" isn't really an answer. If your dad is LeBron James, you shouldn't be living like the average kid. And 95% of judges feel that way.

I just used Diddy for an example. Diddy pays all his babymamas like 20k a month last time I checked. That has to be an astronomical amount of money every year and its all his fault for having all those babymamas to begin with but, the good thing I can say about dude is he makes sure none of his kids have to ask for anything, even if it means his babymamas get to live it up.

As far as spending quality time with them, he probably sucks at it. But thats what happens when you have out of wedlock children all over the country :ld:

How is saying "it's not fair" not an answer to the question "is it fair that" :mindblown:

Your second post (Diddy) didn't even ask a question...I just assumed you were, again, wondering if I thought it was fair for his other kids.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Octomon had a dude nut in cup and she had the sperm preserved and abracadabra she got 8 kids. These hoes are saving the nut to impregnate later :wow:
what in the fukk!! never knew that shyt smh

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dont wanna sound naive but can, a bish really get a nikka like that? off the bj, spitting in a jar n putting that shyt on ice? :bryan:
startling shyt breh! :sadcam:
The ice wasn't even needed breh :sadcam:
I've heard about cleaning ladies picking up a dude's draws and putting it in their vags :wow: no need to talk about the old "rubber from the trash can" trick right? :sadbron:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It occurs to me you understand neither intent nor nuance -- and that you're probably a c00n caping for c00ns. Carry on. I applaud the courageous ones who call a sellout what he is. Shame is a powerful force.
I always stand up for black women. All I said is that some people already called him out on page 1 and that any statement involving gross stereotyping can be an insult. I don't see why you have to take it this far. I don't see how I'm not clear.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ice wasn't even needed breh :sadcam:
I've heard about cleaning ladies picking up a dude's draws and putting it in their vags :wow:
:dahell:

It sounds impossible but there really hasn't been any extensive studies on how long and in what condition sperm can stay viable outside the body. We know women can use a turkey baster and get pregnant. So in theory it's possible for a woman to preserve semen and impregnate herself through other means besides direct intercourse. A turkey baster is merely one conduit. Could draws be another? :lupe:
Do you have any sources?

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dahell:

It sounds impossible but there really hasn't been any extensive studies on how long and in what condition sperm can stay viable outside the body. We know women can use a turkey baster and get pregnant. So in theory it's possible for a woman to preserve semen and impregnate herself through other means besides direct intercourse. A turkey baster is merely one conduit. Could draws be another? :lupe:

Do you have any sources?
Sources? My latina girlfriends stories :lupe: