Struggle beard gang get in here.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
If any grown man here is struggling with a baby face or taco meat struggle beard, I highly recommend you purchase some minoxidil and start applying it regularly on top of periodic dermarolling and supplementing biotin.

I went from pretty much nothing but a patch hair on my chin (all the way into my mid-late twenties) to struggle taco meat status, to fully connected beard gang mode over the span of a few years of staying consistent.

Was looking at some old pictures of me from some years back compared to now and the difference is crazy.

:banderas:

It's legit.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can't relate

full

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Ive been puttn minox foam at nights for a year now and its true

Still needs to get thicker …but i have hair i never had

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Is having a babyface a bad thing when it comes to attracting women?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

It's subjective. But having a smooth face as a full man like a little boy would ain't really my thing.

A man's beard is like a lion's mane or a stags horns. Natural male adornment.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

it hasn't hurt me no humble brag but i would be straight up lying if i said i ain't wish i had a full beard. my pops got the WOAT facial hair genes jesus christ & more i think of it i peeped that st. lucians in general don't really get the facial hair poppin that like that. when it comes to caribbeans i've noticed that trinis really get it popping with beards and the same with grenadians. haitian brothers low key got pretty good beard genes too

one time way back before i got with my lady me & my nikka fitz & other friends were chillin with some pretty bytches at the crib. and this nikka fitz called me an ole uncle tom face ass nikka for not being beard gang like him. the hoes started crying laughing b :mjcry: