Student in my class told me "wow you climbed that net like a monkey!"

Archangel

Banned
Daps
So I'm subbing a P.E class at this middle school. Predominately white with some blacks and asians sprinkled in. They playing ball and this girl shoots her broke J and the ball gets wedged on the rim. So I jumped up and grabbed the net and pulled myself up and smacked the ball down much to the amazement and praises of the kids who apparently had never seen such a thing done.

This lil white girl was in total amazement and said " wow you climbed that net like a monkey! That was so awesome!"

giphy.gif

I told her that was inappropriate to say to a black person because its deemed very racist. She said "omg I didn't know that but why"? I explained to her why and she started laughing like I was joking. She didn't believe that black people actually got offended by that term and had never heard of such a thing.

:snoop:

200.gif

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I told her that was inappropriate to say to a black person because its deemed very racist. She said "omg I didn't know that but why"? I explained to her why and she started laughing like I was joking. She didn't believe that black people actually got offended by that term and had never heard of such a thing.

a middle school cac that was raised by two middle aged cacs in a predominantly cac environment being racist? no way :troll: