Study: Chick-Fil-A drive-thru has longer wait time than other fast food businesses

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How the hell is McDonalds number 9?

:picard:

The food is fake trash. It must be people ordering for multiple people.
You do understand that all though 5% of the world is on this vegan, vegetarian, health food kick, most others are too busy to give a fukk, right? I’m not fukkin with no McDonald’s for anything except coffee but the lines are packed in any city and state I’ve ever been to.

And if you think this “healthy” shyt you’re eating is THAT much better then you’re crazy

Daps
You do understand that all though 5% of the world is on this vegan, vegetarian, health food kick, most others are too busy to give a fukk, right? I’m not fukkin with no McDonald’s for anything except coffee but the lines are packed in any city and state I’ve ever been to.

And if you think this “healthy” shyt you’re eating is THAT much better then you’re crazy
I’m not saying other fast food is healthy, but the burgers at Wendy’s and Burger King taste way better.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This study is flawed because chik fila is always packed. I went earlier this week and it took me 10 minutes to get my food, but it was also 3 lanes of traffic and the line literally went out into the street

That's nowhere near the same as McDonalds, Wendy's or Popeyes taking 8 minutes and it's only one other car ordering

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still that's not acceptable even if the food is good...no drive-thru should have 40 cars reaching down the block on average, even with workers outside that's kinda sloppy because who's gonna take care of the sit in customers, if you're too busy taking care of outside.

What is your suggestion to fix it?

Daps
This is what happens when people don’t understand how statistics work. You can tell them anything and they’ll believe it... “just look at this chart I made!”

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas lyin there ass off in here. Ain't no 40 cars nowhere.

That fat black b*stard that does food challenges went to Chik-fil-A and had nobody in front of him they told him to pull up front and he still had to wait 30 minutes :dead:

There customer service is ass and their quality is ass. It's just another fast food place and tbh it isn't nor has it ever done anything better than anyone else.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I mean outside of Wendy's every other restaurant on that list is garbage. I don't mind waiting 5.4 minutes because Chick-fil-A is always hot and fresh.