Study: Chick-Fil-A drive-thru has longer wait time than other fast food businesses

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip: no shyt the line is long. They slow as fukk. In n out line be going faster.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Coli full of cfa stans. nikkas came rushing to defend their honor

:mjlol:

Better food. Fresher food. Better service. Employees get paid more, get more holidays, etc. Every time I go to McDonald's or Burger folks be looking sad and dusty:mjlol:

Y'all be complaining how these big corporations don't pay enough or treat people right, but turn around and support them.:manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas lyin there ass off in here. Ain't no 40 cars nowhere.

That fat black b*stard that does food challenges went to Chik-fil-A and had nobody in front of him they told him to pull up front and he still had to wait 30 minutes :dead:

There customer service is ass and their quality is ass. It's just another fast food place and tbh it isn't nor has it ever done anything better than anyone else.

:picard: What did brother ever do to you damn.

And why the fukk does Taco Bell take so damn long.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Naw White Castle is worse, but that's the nature of fast food restaurant thats generally makes their shyt to order, relatively speaking.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
its been longer the past few months, line seems longer in general. they do the split line/person outside thing but its still been a good wait

ill wait an extra minute or two as long as the orders right. local Popeye's/McD's have bullshyt kid staffs that dont take it seriously. i try to avoid them at all costs

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Lol every Chik fil a in my city has the line wrapped around it twice all day..

Three times at noon.. And I'd still say they were quicker than an open Popeyes or Wendy's

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: What did brother ever do to you damn.

He's a chump. He has some apologetic video to police officers that killed black men. That's what happens when cats don't stay in their lane. His whole existence is about eating food then he takes a break from his regularly scheduled broadcasts to make a c00nish statement.