Study Finds A "Running High" Is Equivalent To A Marijuana High.....

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
:russ:.....in high school I would do it after practice because there was an incident when I did it the one time before.....:mjcry:.....never fukking again bruh.......:dead:.....
I'm just glad we didn't get caught because me the quarterback and 2 other players smoked before practice and we all were all on our knees, about to die 30 mins into practice
Then the trainer came up to us and asked what's wrong with you guys and we were made some bullshyt excuse, like oh we didn't eat today, forgot

- blackierobinson

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Run some trails in the woods while lifted. Heaven is on earth :ahh:
Lmao nah i gotta do open spaces. I'll get paranoid and think im in a scary movie and Jason is chasing me with knife or something:damn:
My mind goes places when i smoke.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Been up on this. I try to run at least 2 miles every morning, regardless of where I am. Cant beat it for getting my head clear. The physical effects is secondary to me really.
If I didnt do that regular a nikka like me would probably have to see a shrink

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
not buying it. i do be getting the munchies after a workout though

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Contradiction, smokers run slow as fukk and not for long.
I've run 5 half Marathons. All of which I was zooted as fukk and my times were good/great. If you smoke and don't hydrate then ya you won't last long out there :yeshrug:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I've run 5 half Marathons. All of which I was zooted as fukk and my times were good/great. If you smoke and don't hydrate then ya you won't last long out there :yeshrug:

I think most young people who run races like that do it while being fukked up. I just found that out recently. I ran the Peachtree Road Race with 2 of my homegirls who had been doing it for years. Went out with them the night before and it was like a game to see who could get the most fukked up and still run the race. The next day I noticed all the serious runners was in the front, the back of the pack was mostly people hung over from the night before. Its like an inside joke almost