Study Finds A "Running High" Is Equivalent To A Marijuana High.....

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most young people who run races like that do it while being fukked up. I just found that out recently. I ran the Peachtree Road Race with 2 of my homegirls who had been doing it for years. Went out with them the night before and it was like a game to see who could get the most fukked up and still run the race. The next day I noticed all the serious runners was in the front, the back of the pack was mostly people hung over from the night before. Its like an inside joke almost
I can't speak for running while drunk, what's a wholly different scenario in my book :whoa:.

My sister just ran a 200 mile team relay and she said the same thing. She was shocked how many people in these running groups are running while wasted. I give them credit, I know I couldn't run/focus with the spins and a full bladder :wtf:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't speak for running while drunk, what's a wholly different scenario in my book :whoa:.

My sister just ran a 200 mile team relay and she said the same thing. She was shocked how many people in these running groups are running while wasted. I give them credit, I know I couldn't run/focus with the spins and a full bladder :wtf:

running with a hangover is brutal. cuz the pounding of your feet on the ground will compound the pounding in your head. I have ran after being high the day before, and while I don't prefer it, its certainly doable.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
They also said a runner high is as addictive as dope. I can tell you with 100% certainty this is in no way fax