Study: Men Overestimate Female Attraction to Them and Women Underestimate Male Attraction To Them

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
i guess if that's the logic the next step would be for me to block you right? have a good one :manny:

I would rather point out her inanities and stupidity for others to see in peace anyway. The back and forth would grow tiresome.

isn't an "ex" someone who has been rejected as well?

Like this bit of mental retardation, for instance. All the word contortions and semantical gymnastics is arguing just to argue. No wonder the little girl doesn't know what she wants.

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This. Finally. We get it. And in spite of me being highly entertained by these shifts in society, don’t mistake me laughing at them as necessarily condoning them.

I honestly think women are JUST as dumb as men are. It’s a tight race in my eyes.

:russ:There’s a lot that women’s empowerment got right. But a lot it got horribly, hilariously wrong as well.:mjlol: :laff::laff::laff:

On one hand, I understand we are are at this stage in society. Men fukked up.
For millennia.

They had submissive wives. And instead of being proud of them, trying to uplift them, valuing their roles and acknowledging as equal partners, these nikkas was fukking around on the chicks washing the skid marks outta their drawers. Talking cash money shyt about what women can’t do. Telling bytches to get back to the kitchen. Fukkin em horribly, and then shaming them so much that women were afraid to even touch themselves, fart or shyt in their own damn homes. :mjlol:All while impregnating them with dozens of kids. My grandparents had over 10 siblings. Most of them a year apart. Imagine you being 19 year old chick. Marrying an older dude. Then being pregnant for a fukking decade, all while still having to take care of everything in that damn house AND them kids, AND many still had to work odd jobs to contribute financially for a nikka on some “submit iz da man of the house type shyt”. The sheer nerve. But chicks did all of this. And dudes STILL went to clubs and hoe’d around. Not just fine men. Average guys. Oh did I mention she still had to fukk even when she didn’t feel like it or was tired? Did I also mention domestic abuse, incest, child molestation, virginity checks?
:laff:
Women said “shiiieeeeeeeeet”.
As SOON as society shifted them bytches hit the streets. Filled colleges until they were going to school more than men. Got jobs. Even started beating men BACK in relationships. Female to male domestic violence started trending upwards in parallel to female educational attainment and increase in opportunities. That birth control meant they could fukk as much as they wanted. Family sizes took a nose dive. They said fukk them kids. And even if they had em, they said fukk the husbands because they just added stress.
But here’s where women were stupid. They thought men were gonna change just because they changed.:mjlol: They also thought they had to become men to prove their value as women.:mjlol: So these chicks started devaluing domestic roles, in spite of true women empowerment being about choice. If a woman chooses traditional roles with a smart respectful man (b:c not every man was on that dumb shyt back in the day) she is his equal in every way, just as mich as a chick who might choose a different type of union.

THEN in search of that elusive nut, they thought they needed to fukk casually all but ignoring female desire for romantic sexual context making sex more satisfying. So now they just fukking to be fukking like it’s hurting men.:mjlol:THEN they thought letting the LGBTQ community in would strengthen them, only to watch women with dikks try to usurp their roles as women.:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Then, even in the age of “empowerment” these bytches STILL playing victims even in relationships. If you not enjoying sex, just fukking say so. Yes men are stupid, AND egotistical but so?! You a boss bytch right?! You got all that mouf?! Use it! Take up for yourself. Communicate. And if you scared, stop dating nikkas you afraid gon knock yo teeth down your throat if you make suggestions to!!!!

OMG! This shyt is just the tip of the iceberg.
And if you tell men OR women any of this thry fukking deny! DENY! DENY!

So we got a bunch of men, listening to gay ass males gassing them up online, telling them they the prize for a bunch of women who ain’t even listening to them anyway!:laff::laff::laff:Da fukk you gon be the prize when she prefers her vibrator and Netflix to you? What prize when most dudes just as broke as she is and look like a whole entire left toe to her? It’s like giving a bicycle to a damn cripple!:laff::laff::laff:

And chicks are doing the SAME DAMN THING! Trying to figure out how to get more for giving less. Don’t know how to suck or fukk. Don’t cook or clean. Look damn near like a man and smell worse than one. But wanna be stressful.:laff::laff::laff:
What should have happened back in the day is that basic nikkas should have cherished the basic bytches they had back in the day and learned how to keep their dikks in their pants. And they also should have shut the fukk up about what a woman could and couldn’t do and learned how to braid some of them 80 kids’ hair and knock back some damn dishes themselves.

And women should have articulated their needs, got the fukk on if they weren’t met, and only rewarded men worth a damn who weren’t arrogant a$$holes. And if he switched it up after marriage, do like my grandmother did. Leave his ass, go back to your family land, build your OWN house, and use all the skills women claim they got beyond just p*ssy to make a good life for themselves instead of being eternal victims and using the choices they made to get to the point where people would literally rather die alone to avoid the spectre of abuse. I say “spectre” because a lotta males and females complaining ain’t even gone through shyt. They just mad they can’t get the ones they want or any attention.

So unless men and women stop being stubborn and stupid, entire generations will be lost.

Stack your money. Social security won’t be around b/c all generations from millennials onward won’t be paying for your retirement. They don’t even have the fukkin social skills to strike up a damn conversation, nor the work ethic and common sense to keep a damn job in spite of having millions more opportunities than our ancestors had. We are safe, entitled, socially inept idiots. And it only seems to be getting worse.:yeshrug:
And unless both men and women can acknowledge their fukk ups, entitlement, and stupidity they ain’t gon make it.
THATS what all these charts telling us that we in denial about while people neck-yapping about high value.:russ:
Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.

My intention was to come back to respond to your other post as I couldn't yesterday, but this mostly covers all the bases nicely. Well played.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But you just made the case several times in this thread saying that women find the vast majority of men annoying and scary and spend their time avoiding them.

If men aren't relevant to women why do they want to be friends with them?
Different perspectives, conversations. This is something women do. It doesn’t mean we want to fukk them, or want attention or to use them. Women would befriend a rock (make an outfit for it and put make up on it too). Lmao!

Superstar
Daps
They think that certain men don’t like them. But these women aren’t aloof about how many men are attracted to them. These are just men they don’t necessarily desire, so it messes with them when the man they desire isn’t actively making himself available.

e.

:usure: this sounds like you venting more than it sounds like the truth about women.

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean? I’m confused.
That you feel women only care about a certain group of men that doesn't include guys like you. I don't know in what way you feel that you're not a part of the group, but I have seen and heard woman voice insecurities about dating or being attractive to a large variety of men.

Her insecurities more about her than it is about the man so the particular man doesn't really matter. Look how upset women get over comments on sites like Twitter about women their worth etc. Most of the men making those comments don't have much going for them and facially ugly. That doesn't matter to the women, because simply reacting doesn't depend on who is making the statement. It doesn't matter that the woman may or may not find this guy to be someone she would want to date or a part of her dating pool. What matters is that she has this insecurity and it is being triggered

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That you feel women only care about a certain group of men that doesn't include guys like you. I don't know in what way you feel that you're not a part of the group, but I have seen and heard woman voice insecurities about dating or being attractive to a large variety of men.

Her insecurities more about her than it is about the man so the particular man doesn't really matter. Look how upset women get over comments on sites like Twitter about women their worth etc. Most of the men making those comments don't have much going for them and facially ugly. That doesn't matter to the women, because simply reacting doesn't depend on who is making the statement. It doesn't matter that the woman may or may not find this guy to be someone she would want to date or a part of her dating pool. What matters is that she has this insecurity and it is being triggered
I agree and mentioned earlier that many of these insecurities that women harbor, have nothing to do with men per as, and have more to do with how they view themselves. But I also think how certain men that they desire don’t reciprocate those same desires, factors into how they may view themselves. I’m not a bitter man, venting.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
There are a lot of women who think that men really don't genuinely like them if they don't look like a video girl or model.

Women often over think things.
this true
the amount of women who tell me they're suprised when they get attention when they didn't get their hair done or aren't wearing make up, like men give a shyt about all that :mjlol:
I agree and mentioned earlier that many of these insecurities that women harbor, have nothing to do with men per as, and have more to do with how they view themselves. But I also think how certain men that they desire don’t reciprocate those same desires, factors into how they may view themselves. I’m not a bitter man, venting.
i agree with this

i think the thing is women only find a small percentage of men *physically* attractive. these are the dudes women faun over and don't work hard to get p*ssy. most dudes want to be in that group cuz we insecure about getting sex and wish we could have the easy access to attention and p*ssy as the aforementioned group gets:yeshrug: