Study: the wave of hostility under Trump is going to make us sick

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I don't think objective standards of living are the point of the article. That's a deflection.

The point here is that much of the populace is hostile toward each other and the resulting stress will cause more people to develop health problems.
Who/what is to blame for the hostility?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think objective standards of living are the point of the article. That's a deflection.

The point here is that much of the populace is hostile toward each other and the resulting stress will cause more people to develop health problems.
its pretty crazy how much the country is divided right now. and it obviously stems from obama being elected and re-elected, and fox news effectively blaming the black president on these fukkin redneck's shytty lives to the point that they believe it

and i dont see things improving at all :huhldup:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Also, the average life expectancy for ppl has been increasing like crazy
in 1950 the world average was only 48 years old... in 2014 that increased to 71.5

science/health care has improved so much that ppl are able to stay alive longer. however what that does is increase a number of health problems that ppl didn't have to deal with before like we are seeing today.

the leading causes of death are usually things that we see in older ppl, such as cancer, heart disease, respiratory diseases, etc.
where as less than 100 years ago the leading causes of death were things like influenza, pneumonia, tuberculosis, cholera, malaria, etc.

but now we don't really have to worry about those things, ppl staying alive longer, so we re now seeing a whole new problem that science is dealing with now.

the thing is , there was ALWAYS stress throughout history, ppl making this "wave of hostility under Trump" thing seem unique, where it is really kind of mild when you look at things historically, but why bother with that when you can just make click bait articles right?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sagat said:
These have to be people with no lives, no jobs, nothing going for them except the internet and arguing with people all day.

1334861468_indian_guy_video_bomb.gif

:sas2:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
its pretty crazy how much the country is divided right now. and it obviously stems from obama being elected and re-elected, and fox news effectively blaming the black president on these fukkin redneck's shytty lives to the point that they believe it

and i dont see things improving at all :huhldup:
They had nothing substantial on him too for all these 8 years.

Except him ordering some Dijon mustard on his burger. Elitism outchea.:whoa:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has their ever been comfort?

We are living in the safest time in human history, the easiest living in human history. Just because someone doesn't have an iphone, a 60" TV, a new car and a house, doesn't mean they have it worse off than any other point in history.

Step outside the western world...

if living here isn't comfort ....what is ?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Step outside the western world...

if living here isn't comfort ....what is ?
well that's my point.

There is no other time in our history that ppl have lived this comfortable. even in places that we consider third world are still better now than they ever were.

despite what the media tells you, the world is actually getting better and better every year.

now of course, the fear mongering media won't tell you that, cause they have to have you hooked to the tv or newspapers.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well that's my point.

There is no other time in our history that ppl have lived this comfortable. even in places that we consider third world are still better now than they ever were.

despite what the media tells you, the world is actually getting better and better every year.

now of course, the fear mongering media won't tell you that, cause they have to have you hooked to the tv or newspapers.

Humans are naturally drawn to chaos.... can't fault the media for this :whoa:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Humans are naturally drawn to chaos.... can't fault the media for this :whoa:
ppl aren't naturally drawn to chaos, ppl have been programmed to think that watching the chaos of someone else makes their life seem better in comparison.

the media is there to just capitalize of stirring up( (and often times creating) chaos just to further push their own agendas.

I try to stay as far away from MSM as I can. nothing good comes from it.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
comfort is a lack of stress. many rich, and middle class are stressing all day about shyt that isn't happening, lot's kill themselves. luxury is closer to the word you're looking for

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl aren't naturally drawn to chaos, ppl have been programmed to think that watching the chaos of someone else makes their life seem better in comparison.

the media is there to just capitalize of stirring up( (and often times creating) chaos just to further push their own agendas.

I try to stay as far away from MSM as I can. nothing good comes from it.

I beg to differ with you on this. We are more bewildered/interested in deaths than births...

If people gravitated to less insidious content... you'd see more of it. $$$ always follows eyeballs

It's been like this since the inception of Hollywood when Edison ran Jews outta NY

It's hard to sensationalize positive th!ngs ... I love MSM/fear mongering because it gives
rich insight into manipulative tactics used effectively on the masses ....

You can use this for personal gain:demonic:

You might be "above this" but i'm a staunch capitalist :win: