Study: the wave of hostility under Trump is going to make us sick

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I beg to differ with you on this. We are more bewildered/interested in deaths than births...

If people gravitated to less insidious content... you'd see more of it. $$$ always follows eyeballs

It's been like this since the inception of Hollywood when Edison ran Jews outta NY

It's hard to sensationalize positive th!ngs ... I love MSM/fear mongering because it gives
rich insight into manipulative tactics used effectively on the masses ....

You can use this for personal gain:demonic:

You might be "above this" but i'm a staunch capitalist :win:
:ehh:

I can respect your honesty.

However, I am not a fan of fear mongering, I am not a fan of cheating, lying, stealing, deception, etc. to get what you want. I am no purist by any means, however I do think that fairness and equality are required.

it's your kind of attitude that allows this class system, this divisive mentality that we have, to exist and prosper.

However, I don't fully agree with our society being more interested in deaths than births/life, ESPECIALLY when it is personal.

ppl love to see that shyt on tv, because its not real to them. the MSM is Hollywood, the MSM, is bullshyt contrived news force fed through a "special" lens to keep ppl entertained and tuning it. the MSM is no different than the rest of the BS "scripted" reality shows that are on TV.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

I can respect your honesty.

However, I am not a fan of fear mongering, I am not a fan of cheating, lying, stealing, deception, etc. to get what you want. I am no purist by any means, however I do think that fairness and equality are required.

it's your kind of attitude that allows this class system, this divisive mentality that we have, to exist and prosper.

However, I don't fully agree with our society being more interested in deaths than births/life, ESPECIALLY when it is personal.

ppl love to see that shyt on tv, because its not real to them. the MSM is Hollywood, the MSM, is bullshyt contrived news force fed through a "special" lens to keep ppl entertained and tuning it. the MSM is no different than the rest of the BS "scripted" reality shows that are on TV.

Fear sells product ...Nothing motivates people more than fear. You can't mobilize
people anywhere near as effectively using the positive route

I'm not responsible for the class system. It will be here when I die. I can give back
whence old and decrepit .

Is that attitude worthy of being lambasted too ? :childplease:

I'm talking collectively here but you can argue loss of a loved one has more impact
than the birth of a child.

if you fed people the "real" they'd tune out ... you'd lose advertisers, get sued by shareholders
and go bankrupt. Alternative media is available for those esteemed viewers that want critical
thought in their content. This isn't North Korea.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fear sells product ...Nothing motivates people more than fear. You can't mobilize

I'm not responsible for the class system. It will be here when I die. I can give back

I'm talking collectively here but you can argue loss of a loved one has more impact

if you fed people the "real" they'd tune out ... you'd lose advertisers, get sued by shareholders
and go bankrupt. Alternative media is available for those esteemed viewers that want critical
actually, it's been proven that fear and violence doesn't sell products as much as things that create positive feelings.
:manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sagat said:
I've been posting from work.
:mjlol:
I'm on my work computer in my office now and when I typed that out yesterday so I really don't even know what you trying to get at.

Let's just say that there's a poster here who's pretty well-known that fits the description in the portion of your post I quoted.

The gif is just a representation of his supposed ethnicity although he vehemently denies such a pedigree.

:sas2:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Fear and consumption run this country.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I really been feeling like my mental and physical health has been taking hit due to just the stress and bullshyt that's gone on in the past two days.
:snoop: