Styles P checking dudes is still a great clip to watch

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
The non-LOX dude isn't white?
No, whoever uploaded that vid didnt know wtf they was talking bout.

The artist featured on that track was Richie Thumbs, hence the title "Thumbs Up". He was a LOX affiliate before they signed to Bad Boy. He is featured throughout the classic 'LOX Family part 1 and 2' mixtapes.

The white dude you are talking about that ran with LOX is named Genovese. He had a track with Styles P called "Genovese Thesis" that was a popular DJ Clue mixtape track.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No, whoever uploaded that vid didnt know wtf they was talking bout.

The artist featured on that track was Richie Thumbs, hence the title "Thumbs Up". He was a LOX affiliate before they signed to Bad Boy. He is featured throughout the classic 'LOX Family part 1 and 2' mixtapes.

The white dude you are talking about that ran with LOX is named Genovese. He had a track with Styles P called "Genovese Thesis" that was a popular DJ Clue mixtape track.

Thanks for the correction. I was confused by the fact that I never heard of the guy compounded by the fact that there was a pic of a white dude when Thumbs was rapping. Props.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Thanks for the correction. I was confused by the fact that I never heard of the guy compounded by the fact that there was a pic of a white dude when Thumbs was rapping. Props.

No doubt, Genevese was Italian, and was nice IMO, but I never heard homie use the N word on any LOX featured tracks or any of his own.

If you like LOX def check out those 2 tapes, that is how I got put up on em long before their first album.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Funniest shyt was that this thread was made like a day or so before birdman did his thing, almost like he saw this thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I seen Styles get in a bouncers ass at a concert *pause that nkcca 730