Styles P couldn’t WAIT for Ja Rule to get outta line so he could pop off on him LMAOOO

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Its been confirmed that neither X, Hov, or Ja really liked each other and the Murder Inc trio concept was kind of being forced by their mutual friendship with Irv.

That's why besides a few tracks, it never really went anywhere.
State property worked out just fine...for a while

Sinister

Banned
Daps
It should have been obvious who you meant. That's literally what the thread was about.

Styles is literally only known for saying "suck my dikk" (after X said it), stabbing some guy in the butt (which means he can't use the hands and that the guy wasn't facing him), and getting beat up by Trick Trick.

The coli loves to believe their favorite rappers are 2pac, Suge Knight and Rambo.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It should have been obvious who you meant. That's literally what the thread was about.

Styles is literally only known for saying "suck my dikk" (after X said it), stabbing some guy in the butt (which means he can't use the hands and that the guy wasn't facing him), and getting beat up by Trick Trick.

The coli loves to believe their favorite rappers are 2pac, Suge Knight and Rambo.
Only difference is Ive been around every rapper mentioned in this thread in real life.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Only difference is Ive been around every rapper mentioned in this thread in real life.
I'm willing to believe and respect that.

There's still a difference between being around someone and seeing how they respond to being tested a certain way though.

That goes for anyone.

Styles did however literally say he fought at times that he thinks it would have been better to run.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm willing to believe and respect that.

There's still a difference between being around someone and seeing how they respond to being tested a certain way though.

That goes for anyone.

Styles did however literally say he fought at times that he thinks it would have been better to run.
I seen Styles straight back nikkas down before in real life bruh. nikka’s temper was ridiculous. Lol