Styles P couldn’t WAIT for Ja Rule to get outta line so he could pop off on him LMAOOO

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
X was on some hoe shyt when it came to Ja

he had no problem when Ja was the low man on the totem pole

them nikkas was rapping together for years, bout to do a damn group project

Ja was in X videos, looking like mini X

Ja grew cornrows, started making love songs and all that to get away from the X comparisons and blew up

now X got a problem, making subliminal records :aicmon:

then threw his career away and started blaming Jigga :martin:
:what: are u talking about? This song was on Flesh of My Flesh. In 1998. Before Ja even blew up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:beli:unball your fist and scroll the thread... just said i wasnt talkin bout this song
It doesnt matter. He’s obviously had issues with Ja since the beginning. Ur whole post makes no sense cause u tried to make like the shyt started when Ja blew up. X has had issues with Ja since the year he dropped. Even wit the group shyt. X was real tight with Irv. Which is why he prolly even tolerated Ja in the beginning.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
It doesnt matter. He’s obviously had issues with Ja since the beginning. Ur whole post makes no sense cause u tried to make like the shyt started when Ja blew up. X has had issues with Ja since the year he dropped. Even wit the group shyt. X was real tight with Irv. Which is why he prolly even tolerated Ja in the beginning.
and again

i just said IT WAS HOE shyt TO BE RIDING WITH THE nikka THE WHOLE TIME

AND I STAND BY THAT:yeshrug:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Post the rest of the verse. Styles used to wild the fukk out on DMX records:

Double-R, and I ain't here to start trouble God
But if they wasn't your nikkas I woulda BEEN hit em hard
nikkas look like they phony (what) sound like they phony (huh?)
Run around actin like motherfukker's homies
We all make mistakes, that's part of the breaks
But you can still call the apes, we bringin the duct tape
And the broomstick -- them bytch-ass nikkas is gettin raped
Know how we ride, whoever on they side can die
And we ain't tryin to be blind, fukk eye for eye
Cause we only takin yours, you know the doggs you motherfukker

:damn: :damn: :damn:

lowkey X might be talking about Ja on this song too

Uhh he clearly was.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikka shut your dumb ass up....I wasn't outside cuz I think u reaching

nikka acting like he knew this when Irv put u on

I thought everybody knew this when it dropped :ohhh:

ja & x like oil & water nikkas was tripping ha

it real was just some profiling cause two skinny nikkas that ran in the same circle

lightweight crabbish

Everyone thought there was similarities between the two at 1st. the gap between them grew bigger over time, and so big. That we forgot that there was ever similarities...
And any hip hop fan suspected whenever X talked about being close to someone or them changing on them or whatever... we figured it was about ja... even if we was wrong.
So you add in the Styles part. It always added up.
Dogs 4 life on the flesh of my flesh album is another song like that

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
best part was the beginning of the video when NORE said they had to get the rappers out the way & eliminate the CEOs so that they can make way for mumble rap.

deeper than just mumble rap. they did all that to takeover & dumb down the culture. then came mumble rap.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Everyone thought there was similarities between the two at 1st. the gap between them grew bigger over time, and so big. That we forgot that there was ever similarities...
And any hip hop fan suspected whenever X talked about being close to someone or them changing on them or whatever... we figured it was about ja... even if we was wrong.
So you add in the Styles part. It always added up.
Dogs 4 life on the flesh of my flesh album is another song like that
the similarities were overstated from the beginning

i feel due to x taking off first & then their proximity in terms of running in the same circles

nobody should've felt a way about it but x don't like nobody ha so he let it rock where he could've handled it different

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
the similarities were overstated from the beginning

i feel due to x taking off first & then their proximity in terms of running in the same circles

nobody should've felt a way about it but x don't like nobody ha so he let it rock where he could've handled it different

:what: nikka have u seen the “Can I Get A” video? Do u remember the climate at the time? Everyone thought this nikka was some lil X biter when he popped on the scene.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:what: nikka have u seen the “Can I Get A” video? Do u remember the climate at the time? Everyone thought this nikka was some lil X biter when he popped on the scene.
i understand that but in hindsight it wasn't really all that valid

x popped first & early on ja did look a little like x

but music wise it was nothing serious & even then x had plenty of time to address it before ja became known if he felt like rule was swerving in his lane

like it shouldn't be a issue if you the homie & your brother is inspired by you if you got real love for him y'all rock together

x let the petty shyte bubble & let other folks talk down on ja that's less than solid cause ja ain't do nothing to justify it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
i understand that but in hindsight it wasn't really all that valid

x popped first & early on ja did look a little like x

but music wise it was nothing serious & even then x had plenty of time to address it before ja became known if he felt like rule was swerving in his lane

like it shouldn't be a issue if you the homie & your brother is inspired by you if you got real love for him y'all rock together

x let the petty shyte bubble & let other folks talk down on ja that's less than solid cause ja ain't do nothing to justify it

Fam. As u can see. X was basically dissin Ja out the gate. Lol. I mean I dont know why he aint fukk wit dude but X is a genuine nikka and I bet u will hear far more people say that about X’s character than Ja.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Fam. As u can see. X was basically dissin Ja out the gate. Lol. I mean I dont know why he aint fukk wit dude but X is a genuine nikka and I bet u will hear far more people say that about X’s character than Ja.
x is honest that doesn't imply him not being petty & volatile emotionally

he had no real reason to be in his feelings about ja

& ja made the effort to distinguish himself when he wasn't even the one tripping over nothing it's whatever