louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
of getting high :smoker:

This the the stoners' national anthem

full

Am I lying? If not what you think is a better stoners theme?
full

honorable mention to Mary Jane

#Pray4Rozay

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Haven’t smoked in over 2 months for employment purposes but about to be back on my shyt soon and can’t wait

I can’t front though I got used to being sober

But being sober made me realize that all the problems in my life that I used to blame on weed has nothing to do with weed lol

So I might as well start smoking again :myman:

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Haven’t smoked in over 2 months for employment purposes but about to be back on my shyt soon and can’t wait

I can’t front though I got used to being sober

But being sober made me realize that all the problems in my life that I used to blame on weed has nothing to do with weed lol

So I might as well start smoking again :myman:

thats a fact. Mary stay getting blamed for shyt she aint do :hhh:

I stopped smoking to pass drug tests last year but only since I was a broke. If you got some paper then use quick fix plus. Its worked both times I used it
quick-fix-plus.jpg

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
thats a fact. Mary stay getting blamed for shyt she aint do :hhh:

I stopped smoking to pass drug tests last year but only since I was a broke. If you got some paper then use quick fix plus. Its worked both times I used it
quick-fix-plus.jpg
I was gonna do that bro but I didn’t wanna take any chances and end up fukkin off this job opportunity

It had been so long since I took a drug test I didn’t know if there was any changes to the process feel me

The person at the lab did make me take off my coat and asked if I had anything in my pants pockets though so she coulda caught me off guard if I had fake piss in my jacket pocket

And then getting the tempsture right is another thing that always has me shook

But going forward ima just use fake piss for any other jobs

No bullshyt though I was testing myself and I was pissing clean after 3 weeks and im a daily smoker so it ain’t that bad

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I was gonna do that bro but I didn’t wanna take any chances and end up fukkin off this job opportunity

It had been so long since I took a drug test I didn’t know if there was any changes to the process feel me

The person at the lab did make me take off my coat and asked if I had anything in my pants pockets though so she coulda caught me off guard if I had fake piss in my jacket pocket

And then getting the tempsture right is another thing that always has me shook

no doubt. Peace of mind is priceless. If you do ever use it, use your car heater to keep the bottle warm on the way to the clinic/lab.
More importantly
I stash it on my leg using a knee sleeve
MD401_35.png

this also helps keep it the right temperature

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
no doubt. Peace of mind is priceless. If you do ever use it, use your car heater to keep the bottle warm on the way to the clinic/lab.
More importantly
I stash it on my leg using a knee sleeve
MD401_35.png

this also helps keep it the right temperature
Good looks :myman: