Styles P Has A Message For The BidenSexuals

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
As far as the primaries, we tried. Elizabeth Warren was the candidate I wanted. I didn't like Biden. We're talking about the general election here though.
Who's this we you speak of

Edit: and that late sentence is exactly the problem. Y'all place more importance in the general election than the primaries. Then act like "But there wasn't a better choice :mjcry:'

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
Who's this we you speak of

Edit: and that late sentence is exactly the problem. Y'all place more importance in the general election than the primaries. Then act like "But there wasn't a better choice :mjcry:'
You're just making a bunch of assumptions to stick a narrative. :camby:

Edit: I'm talking specifically in the context of this thread and the msg in the op. Nowhere did I claim or imply that the primaries are of less importance. *You* assumed that. There were far better choices than Biden in 2020. And by we, I mean the people I usually organize with.

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
You're just making a bunch of assumptions to stick a narrative. :camby:

Edit: I'm talking specifically in the context of this thread and the msg in the op. Nowhere did I claim or imply that the primaries are of less importance. *You* assumed that. There were far better choices than Biden in 2020. And by we, I mean the people I usually organize with.

I'm not making assumptions though

As you stated... "the context of this thread and the message in the op." The context and message are BOTH specifically about Biden. Nowhere does it place this strict discussion boundary on the general election... Just on what he'd do as President. YOU assumed that "we're talking about the general election" and I can only assume from that statement that you assume that because you find it more important.

Big ups to you and the people you organize with though but change has to be included in the language. I'm done talking in context of the general elections specifically