Subforum Idea: Joga Bonito

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking... :plottin:

There should be a separate subforum in the Coliseum dedicated solely to soccer. Similar to how "The Ring" exists for boxing fans on the Coli, "Joga Bonito" would be a place in the 'seum where posters who follow various league's throughout the world can create threads about their favorite teams, players, leagues, etc. The subforum would also prevent the 'seum from being littered with threads about soccer that would otherwise be out of place, given that the most popular sports in the 'seum are football and basketball. Moreover, because there are so many professional soccer leagues, "Joga Bonito" would be a good centralized place for followers of different league's to go and create threads for their respective teams and leagues. At the moment, the entire website only has 2 (albeit lengthy and popular) threads pertaining to soccer (one of which is in JBO :ghostfacestare:smile:. Soccer is the world's most popular and is quite popular among posters in the 'seum so I don't think it'd be out of order at all to create a subforum for soccer.

I'd volunteer to be one of the moderators. @horse. kills and @Gilver could also be moderators.

What do y'all think? Can we make this happen?

@cook @Brooklynzson

:naswinning:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I've been thinking... :plottin:

There should be a separate subforum in the Coliseum dedicated solely to soccer. Similar to how "The Ring" exists for boxing fans on the Coli, "Joga Bonito" would be a place in the 'seum where posters who follow various league's throughout the world can create threads about their favorite teams, players, leagues, etc. The subforum would also prevent the 'seum from being littered with threads about soccer that would otherwise be out of place, given that the most popular sports in the 'seum are football and basketball. Moreover, because there are so many professional soccer leagues, "Joga Bonito" would be a good centralized place for followers of different league's to go and create threads for their respective teams and leagues. At the moment, the entire website only has 2 (albeit lengthy and popular) threads pertaining to soccer (one of which is in JBO :ghostfacestare:smile:. Soccer is the world's most popular and is quite popular among posters in the 'seum so I don't think it'd be out of order at all to create a subforum for soccer.

I'd volunteer to be one of the moderators. @horse. kills and @Gilver could also be moderators.

What do y'all think? Can we make this happen?

@cook @Brooklynzson

:naswinning:
appreciate the shout breh, but the #dandyzone would be wrought useless if this happened :sadcam:

also, @mastermind should be mod over me any day, im lazy and a million times less knowledgeable than he is

PS im not familiar with another socca thread :birdman:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
appreciate the shout breh, but the #dandyzone would be wrought useless if this happened :sadcam:

also, @mastermind should be mod over me any day, im lazy and a million times less knowledgeable than he is

PS im not familiar with another socca thread :birdman:

We could move the #dandyzone to Joga Bonito and make it a stickied thread.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
We could move the #dandyzone to Joga Bonito and make it a stickied thread.
i dunno breh, i like the JBO part of the thread. gets random wanderers in there who stay a while sometimes. a soccer subforum would be a wasteland, it gets too much hate on the coli. in 1, allegedly 2, threads, it seems like a lot of contributors but spread over a whole subforum, discussion might wither and die

i welcome other opinions tho, it's not that big of a deal to me tbh :ehh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk

I appreciate the love and all but we don't really need another subforum. It's really about traffic and #content. Don't know if there is enough on this forum.

But i wouldn't mind being a mod. Thanks creh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think the consensus in the one true footy thread (:mjpls: :lolbron:) is that we good in JBO. The Coli doesn't have that much love for footy as it does with boxing which warranted a new sub. Plus, I don't think, it'll be interesting to have plenty of subs in the Seum. If you want, come in the #dandyzone to exchange with us above all because the #ArseneMandem are the most represented. Everybody who provide #content is welcome.

Juven

All Star
Daps
I think the consensus in the one true footy thread (:mjpls: :lolbron:) is that we good in JBO. The Coli doesn't have that much love for footy as it does with boxing which warranted a new sub. Plus, I don't think, it'll be interesting to have plenty of subs in the Seum. If you want, come in the #dandyzone to exchange with us above all because the #ArseneMandem are the most represented. Everybody who provide #content is welcome.

and mma