Successful Women Are Unhappy That They Have To Date Down

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nothing really,

I think the issue is that these women are WHINING & using excuses for why they cant get a man. Or a man they really want.

Just like incels whine about women they feel ENTITLED to....

Men & Women are different...but it’s ironic on the things that we do have a like....
This is honestly it. It makes no logical sense for a woman to want less. The issue is the I am ENTITLED to behavior. It's exactly like the incels, the incels don't bother me with their complaints but I know it's not a good look and women hate it.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If it doesn’t contradict then that speaks to my point. Even if they initially make more, they still don’t outearn blk men overall. So that myth needs to be deaded.
But the only reason they don't outearn men is because they choose not to. What's stopping a woman from "dating down" and getting a guy that's willing to be a house husband.

All this is just women's choices.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
The cool thing about being a dude is when you don’t have status or money nobody panders to you. Well maybe a few mega churches but for the most part you have to constantly review yourself and improve to get to that place.

Many women never had to be introspective because either men on tv are pandering to them, church, books, their own fathers, and their so called friends lie to them. When you truly believe the problem is never you there is no growth, no accountability, and you’ll always be in the same place for years.
rep broh!

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I love the fact that women think SUBMITTING means shut and make me a sandwich and if I cheat you just have to deal with ....:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:
They know what the fukk we mean. That’s just them being, once again, intentionally obtuse to shirk responsibility for their fukked up behavior and ass backwards outlook on relationships and life in general. Dealing with and dating women is fukking exhausting and an excercise in frustration. They are grown children and have childlike minds. There’s a reason there’s about 250 threads on this board discussing women’s lack of logic and complete lack of accountability for their actions and choices. These thread ideas aren’t coming out of the sky :unimpressed:

Last edited:
Daps
They know what the fukk we mean. That’s just them being, once again, intentionally obtuse to shirk responsibility for their fukked up behavior and ass backwards outlook on relationships and life in general. Dealing with and dating women is fukking exhausting and an excercise in frustration. They are grown children and have childlike minds. There’s a reason there’s about 250 threads on this board discussing women’s lack of logic and complete lack of accountability for their actions and choices. These thread ideas aren’t coming out of the sky :unimpressed:

I like the other myth that black men back in the day had ALLLL these side families. They just out repeating the same shyt that was said since the 60s . You would think common sense would kick in and be like "I'm not going to pass this down to my generation" but they love to perpetuate this narrative about black men. These days I just ride with thoe I know how to handle women that do that shyt in conversations ...when I feel like debating.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the fact that women think SUBMITTING means shut and make me a sandwich and if I cheat you just have to deal with ....:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

When it comes to this stuff, i generally ignore the brehettes who aint married.
Compare the answers from brehettes like @Elle Driver or @wickedsm to others and you'll see a pretty substantial gap in relationship maturity.

Women and men who get furious at the idea of doing anything for the S/O are the same ones furious that they still single :dead:

Daps
.....and yes it's women out here that is faking femininity . Trust it's a lot more women on them YouTube streets that listening to the black males in that space and taking notes on the game and trying to be more .... Calculating about how they go about shyt. Be careful out here :wow:

Last edited:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
But Bruh - this is the last words of the first article:

"Many men marry for love, some for money, and others for a variety of personal and family reasons. Until now, at least, few have married for health. Should that change?

Not really.
Happily married men might add health to the things they thank their wives for. Unhappily married men should work with their wives to reduce stress and improve their relationship. But instead of marrying for health, unmarried men should try to achieve some of the health benefits they're missing. That means making wise choices about diet, exercise, alcohol, and other health behaviors. It means seeing your doctor even if you don't have a wife to drag you in, and it means seeking ways to reduce stress and build social ties and mutually supportive relationships. None of this will earn a marital deduction on your 1040 form, but it will improve your health."

So basically - you don't have to get married to be healthier (like Ol' Boy trying to make it seem),
you can just do better at taking care of your damn self.

I would venture to guess that taking better care of your damn self would improve your relationships AS WELL AS your personal health.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When it comes to this stuff, i generally ignore the brehettes who aint married.
Compare the answers from brehettes like @Elle Driver or @wickedsm to others and you'll see a pretty substantial gap in relationship maturity.

Women and men who get furious at the idea of doing anything for the S/O are the same ones furious that they still single :dead:
A number of women who are married got married and chosen for a REASON. I think women who are single don't realize the learning curve is massively steep. It's like comparing a virgin male who is a loser to a successful gent with the ladies who always seems to have the right things to say and to talk about. The development gap is like a child to a mature adult. Women really can't see it either except the ones that do.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
When I was dating, I care about more than looks and what a woman brought to the table. That said, I think the woman in the video is such a turn-off from a mental standpoint. Like when ya'll see men who say shyt that makes you sick, this is the equalivent.
What did she say that was a turnoff? I have to admit that I did not watch the entire video.