Successful Women Are Unhappy That They Have To Date Down

Daps
Its funny how simp504 is trying to push the narrative women are rejecting marriage, despite the fact that 99 % of marriges result from the man proposing. And its not like men are proposing, and women are saying no thanks.

So how are women rejecting something they were never offered in the first place?

:jbhmm:

Or why is America having 3/4 year low of men not getting married ... I love when it happens to white American

You know it's bad when this shyt is going on on the surface ...:wow::lolbron:

Daps
Anybody think that black women have been OPPRESSED by the black men read this book . To many facts that say other wise

Daps
Ooohhh I was gonna post this but I think they woulda been REALLY mad at me.:pachaha:
When I tried to ask why early death, depression and a host of other issues were associated with women and marriage, posters don’t want to talk about it. They just wanna plow on thru with the narrative that women are the problem while asking for a sandwich.

Does anyone wanna critically think about why women in the most vulnerable years of their lives don’t wanna live with a man in spite of centuries of socialization told to women that they are useless old maids if they aren’t married? And these are old chicks from the “make America Great again good old days” that these posters swear were so much better.

Men don’t understand that the shyt they trying to pitch has already been tried b4. And they fukked up that set up royally. Women already played the submissive housewife. We already made the sandwiches and took care of the kids and kept our mouths shut when ur granddaddies were beating chicks asses and/or making families all the way across town. We played that role while still being told we didn’t contribute shyt, while still working to contribute financially and coming home to do MORE work.

What women are saying is they want marriage but only under the right conditions.

1.) If you both work, u both make the decisions in the relationship. We submit to each other.
2.) Aint no carte Blanche for u to cheat and have a bunch of side chicks just b/c u got a dikk. Either everybody is honest and loyal or we both gon be pieces of shyt or we can call the shyt off.
3.) And shyt at home is shared equally. Housework, cooking, cleaning, kids.

Simple shyt.

But what a lot of men want is for women to

1.) Shut up and not have a say b/c they believe women are beneath them, but pay half them bills
2.) Look the other way while I fukk other bytches and disrespect you with other women.
3.) Cook, clean, take care of the kids, fukk them whether u get sexually satisfied or not.

All while doing this shyt for somebody who don’t respect or like you as a person or think you capable of doing anything without them. And when u do demonstrate ur proficiency, dudes turn it into a competition!

THAT’s why women would rather chill by themselves in their own cribs even when they got one foot in the grave.:laff::laff::laff:Which is HILARIOUS if u think about it. I mean when the 1/2 of the world’s population that’s been told how weak and inferior and horrible they are would rather die alone than deal with these fukkers, u KNOW the jig is up.

All the talking and bytching and moaning about women being bytches and confused ain’t changing this shyt. Women ain’t trying to kill themselves working for dudes who really want a pimp/hoe set up to make themselves feel like king of the hill.

...and who the fukk can blame them.:dahell:
Dude stop trying to make this shyt make sense. Just chill on the sidelines with me and laugh.
:laff::laff::laff:

My dad was like that’s why we had to court women back in the day. To trick em with flowers and chocolates into seeing about a grown ass child for life! So glad I got men in my family who put me onto game early in life. So I ain’t outchea trying to eat dikk to earn the dubious privilege of washing the skid marks outta a grown man’s drawers while also working, cooking, cleaning, paying bills, for a nikka to cheat on me even if u didn’t do anything wrong b/c NEW p*ssy!

The game is cold. But women slowly seeing it for what it is.
:yeshrug:

:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Its funny how simp504 is trying to push the narrative women are rejecting marriage, despite the fact that 99 % of marriges result from the man proposing. And its not like men are proposing, and women are saying no thanks.

So how are women rejecting something they were never offered in the first place?

:jbhmm:

Bing-O.

@Booksnrain just made that long and winding post expounding on dudes' point that supposedly women are seeing "The Rub" and their just fine sitting out the marriage game...even though it ain't men that are making these news reports and panel shows about how they need better women etc, so what the fuss?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:mjlol:

Let me research the author and those that conducted this "research" but off top, the biggest factors against this "evidence" is that its mostly opinion..... nothing concrete whatsoever.... 2nd... the subjects used were from 20 years ago....... this is a whole new fukking society from 20 years ago.......

But Bruh - this is the last words of the first article:

"Many men marry for love, some for money, and others for a variety of personal and family reasons. Until now, at least, few have married for health. Should that change?

Not really.
Happily married men might add health to the things they thank their wives for. Unhappily married men should work with their wives to reduce stress and improve their relationship. But instead of marrying for health, unmarried men should try to achieve some of the health benefits they're missing. That means making wise choices about diet, exercise, alcohol, and other health behaviors. It means seeing your doctor even if you don't have a wife to drag you in, and it means seeking ways to reduce stress and build social ties and mutually supportive relationships. None of this will earn a marital deduction on your 1040 form, but it will improve your health."

So basically - you don't have to get married to be healthier (like Ol' Boy trying to make it seem),
you can just do better at taking care of your damn self.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
most men want a woman that respects them and is humble

i don't care about your two degrees, house and career

You don't care about here degrees, house, and career until she cheats and get half + child support + alimony. You can't have it both ways.

Morale of the story, a lot of women don't know what that want so just ignore them

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Being educated, having a good job doesn’t equal that you are a quality woman

That’s why many of these women don’t have rings on their finger, because men look beyond being educated and having a good job

just another bullshyt media push
BINGO!!! A lot of these smart and successful women have some fukked up personalities, and they expect a man to put up with that for the rest of their lives.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Bing-O.

@Booksnrain just made that long and winding post expounding on dudes' point that supposedly women are seeing "The Rub" and their just fine sitting out the marriage game...even though it ain't men that are making these news reports and panel shows about how they need better women etc, so what the fuss?
That's essentially how all these "high career women can't find a man" threads go. Every single time.

Brehs give reasons why.

Books and feminist brigade respond saying "women are waking up. Women risk so much in marriage with little to gain. Men aren't listening. blah blah blah"

Her peers apparently never got the memo cause we still see all these same articles and panels every year from women complaining about how hard it is to find a suitable partner. A lot of women have fun in their 20s not thinking about marriage like that then 30+ hit and they on all the dating sites and apps looking to get married.

So either books is so into her research that she's lost touch with reality or she's just so enlightened while all these other women just haven't seen the light yet