Successful Women Are Unhappy That They Have To Date Down

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He said that the King was marrying down. Once a woman married the king she was then elevated into the same class level as the king.

That dynamic really doesn't exist for the extreme majority of relationships.

Suggesting otherwise is just arguing to argue.
Yea most modern day relationships in America are between people of the same socioeconomic class

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yea most modern day relationships in America are between people of the same socioeconomic class
Which I why I'm not going to criticize people for wanting to date within their socioeconomic class.

Sure, it limits your options in theory, but how many people are really class hopping to begin with these days? :yeshrug:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
If a woman becomes a queen after marrying a king, then no they're not in the same position because a woman can't make a king

And who made these rules?

In addition to being ladder climbers, women have terrible superiority complexes, bytch you prolly work for a soulless corporation so get off your high horse

If you don't wanna date then don't date but shut the fukk up you whiny c*nt...either that or go suck your boss's dikk, then you'll be dating up

how about you say the same for all the incel men who complain about women...or men in general who complain about women not being the quality they want?

People have the right to complain about whatever they want, why should they shut up? Nobody is forcing you to read this stuff.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
And who made these rules?

how about you say the same for all the intel men who complain about women...or men in general who complain about women not being the quality they want?

People have the right to complain about whatever they want, why should they shut up? Nobody is forcing you to read this stuff?

"Intel men"? What's that, a spy? Oh you must mean incels. I laugh at those pathetic mothafukkas just like Im laughing at women complaining about dating down. As for men in general, they never usually complain about the woman's career status. It's usually cuz the bytch is a loon and I'm a bit more sympathetic to that than a dude complaining about her not having the job he wants her to have. Men don't usually give a fukk about petty shyt like that, that's your gender.

People have the right to complain about whatever they want and I have the right to say what they are complaining about is stupid and whiny. I never said anyone is forcing me to read anything, I saw the thread and gave my opinion. Deal with it, hun.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If a woman becomes a queen after marrying a king, then no they're not in the same position because a woman can't make a king
When a woman marries a queen she becomes a queen consort.

When a man marries a queen he becomes a king consort.

At that point they become a part of the same socioeconomic class.

If a woman making 150k marries a man making 40k they'll be a class down from that same woman marrying a man making 150k and they will have noticeable differences in their lifestyle unlike the terrible king example.

People have the right to choose what they want. If women don't want to class down that's on them. I still don't see why this has y'all nikkas in your feelings.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
When a woman marries a queen she becomes a queen consort.

When a man marries a queen he becomes a king consort.

At that point they become a part of the same socioeconomic class.

If a woman making 150k marries a man making 40k they'll be a class down from that same woman marrying a man making 150k and they will have noticeable differences in their lifestyle unlike the terrible king example.

People have the right to choose what they want. If women don't want to class down that's on them. I still don't see why this has y'all nikkas in your feelings.

Then don't fukking complain when you can't find it:mindblown: That's all we're saying.

It's on them like you just said.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Then don't fukking complain when you can't find it:mindblown: That's all we're saying.

It's on them like you just said.
Y'all complain about everything. Y'all actively seek shyt like this to be upset over when it has nothing to do with you and women who likely aren't interested in you.

Yall literally complaining about strangers complaining about what they want in their life.

Yall nikkas miserable.

I'm sure there will be a plat thread coming up complaining about a woman with a good job dating and happy and y'all will be in that thread with completely different energy.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Y'all complain about everything. Y'all actively seek shyt like this to be upset over when it has nothing to do with you and women who likely aren't interested in you.

Yall literally complaining about strangers complaining about what they want in their life.

Yall nikkas miserable.

I'm sure there will be a plat thread coming up complaining about a woman with a good job dating and happy and y'all will be in that thread with completely different energy.
You just wrote paragraphs of nothing, no need to continue this interaction here :unimpressed:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Which I why I'm not going to criticize people for wanting to date within their socioeconomic class.

Sure, it limits your options in theory, but how many people are really class hopping to begin with these days? :yeshrug:

When your black class is a funny thing.
Because most black people are in a same vote unless your in the top percentile that has a decent amount of generational wealth.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF

Yall nikkas miserable.

Well, its the internet what do you expect?

Daps
I highly value intelligence and the ability to carry a conversation in a woman. This in conjunction with femininity, physical attractiveness and nurturing personality is what I'd want in a woman.

So I suppose in the minority on here in actually wanting a woman whose educated. :manny:

However, unnecessarily clinging to your so-called success as a trump card is ironically is the hallmark of being a superficial birdbrain and insecure. So it goes both ways. Any man of substance and success is not going to be impressed by that.

If her personality sucks or the attractiveness isn't there, the salary and degree don't matter because I already have that. Even if I didn't have it, it'd still be a deal breaker.

I respect and love when a women has beautiful n feminine aura and can hold a convo plus have some original thoughts and theories even if I disagree ...women don't get it that it a lot of beautiful thing about being a women. I shine bright in my masculinity because I respect what it comes with and I like the challenge as man. I don't hear many men that want to be women but I hear women wondering what it would be like to be a man. I've always had a theory that women don't like how simple men are which they try to manipulate often plus being a man is the closet thing you get to a GOD especially if aim is to be a Renaissance Man :wow:.

Daps

Talk that shyt ...just like I don't want to be a queen at all . Women and children can be reckless men or Kings can not be :wow: