Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Ok, I learn something everyday ... that's why its good to chop it up with people from different cultures

Here is a map, South Sudan has been independent since 2011. Sudan is above South Sudan, and we border Egypt in the north, Eritrea and Ethiopia in the East, Chad and Libya in the West, and the new independent of South Sudan and Central African Republic in the South, and we are in the coast of the red sea as well.

eb4f05529de04478ea65481f703bc578.gif

Daps
it's a coincidence that is thread was upped considering while doing research I recently stumbled across some Northern Sudanese homegrown skin flicks:steviej:nothing really stood out other than obviously Sudanese are less sexually advanced than other African origin ethnic groups likely due to Islamic repression of Sudanese heterosexuality back home and being clit less Northern Sudanese(most likely arab identifed) swirl concubines/rug wenches are very vocal in expressing their gratitude to bunny hung Egyptian(by way of Eurasia) and Saudi sand cacs for putting some milk in their coffee:mjpls:

also saw what i'm almost positive was a Southern Sudanese amazon chick from Australia struggle sex video with a midget East Indian Elephant jokey:russ:

@Misreeya why don't you make a thread about Sudanese adult etnertainmetn in JBO and share more of this aspect of your culture...I and i'm sure others are eager to learn about this rarely discussed aspect of Sudanese's ladies life:shaq:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
it's a coincidence that is thread was upped considering while doing research I recently stumbled across some Northern Sudanese homegrown skin flicks:steviej:nothing really stood out other than obviously Sudanese are less sexually advanced than other African origin ethnic groups likely due to Islamic repression of Sudanese heterosexuality back home and being clit less Northern Sudanese(most likely arab identifed) swirl concubines/rug wenches are very vocal in expressing their gratitude to bunny hung Egyptian(by way of Eurasia) and Saudi sand cacs for putting some milk in their coffee:mjpls:

also saw what i'm almost positive was a Southern Sudanese amazon chick from Australia struggle sex video with a midget East Indian Elephant jokey:russ:

@Misreeya why don't you make a thread about Sudanese adult etnertainmetn in JBO and share more of this aspect of your culture...I and i'm sure others are eager to learn about this rarely discussed aspect of Sudanese's ladies life:shaq:
Uhhh

Links?