Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
South Sudanese
lH3UEY0.jpg

FkhRDRy.jpg

KTDRIm6.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
South Sudanese/@duckieofficial
Ab9azaY.jpg

@Barnett114 is it alright if you change the thread title to Sudanese Women Appreciation thread(one of the most diverse groups). Because the current title makes it very hard to find on Google. Pretty sure the OP wouldnt mind since he is not with us anymore.:mjcry:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
South Sudanese/@duckieofficial
Ab9azaY.jpg

@Barnett114 is it alright if you change the thread title to Sudanese Women Appreciation thread(one of the most diverse groups). Because the current title makes it very hard to find on Google. Pretty sure the OP wouldnt mind since he is not with us anymore.:mjcry:

Since the majority of your post is South Sudanese why don't you have a separate thread for them? It make sense

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Uhhh.... I'm PERSONALLY posting SS women. You or anyone else can post N. Sudanese women here. I just wanted the thread title changed because it makes it hard to find the thread.

It was only a suggestion, but other forums i go to we normally have separate threads, and even our instagram and facebook pages is becoming that way these days. Which i think is fine.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
This thread was not created to be one group or the other.

I understand that, but when the OP created the thread the country were in the beginning process of separating, Now since it is separate countries, the region is starting to become more distance every year. Anyway, no problem just enjoy your thread. Only criticism i have "janubi women" is the fake hair/weaves and blond wigs i noticed here in Khartoum. Most don't wear their hair naturally. Otherwise some of them are indeed attractive.