"Sugar" Jake Paul teases a potential fight against Andrew Tate

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That reach though, honestly, I give it to the Paul brother, who will likely be twice Tate's size on fight night, which will make all the difference in the world when he catches Tate with his hands down.

Once again, the Paul brothers have all the time in the world to focus on training, nutrition, resting, drugs, and they get the best training in the world at their fingertips, probably getting in a lot of time with boxers far beyond their skill level. What's crazy to me is seeing people in boxing forums and subreddit always downplaying the Paul brothers (probably wised up now), but I guess most people don't train, so they don't understand how crazily advantaged the Paul Brothers are. Top tier boxers grind their way to the position of the Paul brothers, the Paul brothers were molded in the position that most boxers dream of being in.

And yeah, I know Tate has money, it's not going to makeup for all of the insane training the Paul brothers have had. If you want the Paul brothers exposed, just have them fight ranked competition, they get exposed quickly then, until then, and I'm sure they know, they will continue beating up on people for that easy check.
These dudes figured out how to turn that YouTube following into a boxing revenue stream, that’s it. They have no hope against actual professional boxers. You see what Floyd did to the older Paul.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
He was the most searched guy in the world all summer.. More than trump and kim k combined.. This dude was on every social media platform with no account, got cancelled and he got bigger.. His 3 hour interviews have millions of views breh, I think you might have a blind spot and underestimating it from a marketing perspective..
He knows streaming numbers are important and figured out how to boost them.

Do you really think the average person is more aware of him compared to Trump or any Kardashian?

That right there shows his hype is fabricated

Come on now

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
These dudes figured out how to turn that YouTube following into a boxing revenue stream, that’s it. They have no hope against actual professional boxers. You see what Floyd did to the older Paul.
Yeah, I don't blame them, and although I hardly watch their promotions, celebrity boxing is easy money, it's just hard to find people willing to put their pride on the line for a check. lol

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was the most searched guy in the world all summer.. More than trump and kim k combined.. This dude was on every social media platform with no account, got cancelled and he got bigger.. His 3 hour interviews have millions of views breh, I think you might have a blind spot and underestimating it from a marketing perspective..

It's quite possible I'm underestimating it. I just don't see them casuals paying to tune in.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If its boxing maga tate gets starched. Kickboxers fight way to square to transition to boxing gracefully especially a low tier dude like Tate

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
He's gonna win again.

People don't realize just how different the sport of boxing is from MMA striking and kickboxing disciplines. His team knows who to pick.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
He's gonna win again.

People don't realize just how different the sport of boxing is from MMA striking and kickboxing disciplines. His team knows who to pick.

He's going to make this look easy. I've sparred against MMA and kickboxing cats and I realize if we involved their wrestling or kicks I may be in trouble but with just hands? I light they ass up with relative ease. Unless you actually box IDT people realize just how specialized of a art it is. Kickboxers are ALWAYS on the line because their home discipline necessitates it. old habits are hard to break.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Not a fan of dude

But Jake knows how to promote himself and get these bullshyt fights going to get paid..I know boxing promoters mad because their boxers like:ohhh: I could be getting paid and not fukked over by u