Suge Knight: American Dream/American Knightmare (Showtime 12/21)

Guizmo

Double Poney Swag
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
94, France
Damn, Suge just confirmed that Pac was gangbanging and reppin MOB at the end. And basically, that's what caused his demise. :to:

"You the best in Rap Game now. Now you [taking down Orlando Anderson] being the best in the street game. In the rap game there is a reward... In the streets, when you're known as the best, you become a trophy. Everybody wants the trophy."

Damn, Suge put it down. :to:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part where he discussed what he told 2pac after he attacked the Orlando dude in Vegas was hauntingly real shyt, damn. I think Pac looked up to Suge and wanted to be like him. Pac always seemed like a sponge to me, whatever he was around he'd soak that up and become it. That gang shyt wasnt the move man, smh. rip.

And Suge vomiting after dude asked him how he felt about people thinking he had something to do with Pac's death was crazy too. This whole shyt was chilling, had a ill feel to it, director did a good job. I wish they would have had him speak on his shootings more, they were mentioned but never elaborated on with Suge. Anyway, shyt was dope, bout to watch it again.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anything in there I couldn't already read in "Have gun will travel" 20 years ago? I don't feel like listening to Suges stuttering for 85 minutes.

Don't watch.

Suge saved people from life in prison and didn't get that same help back when he was down. Too bad what it all came to. I enjoyed learning more about him from his own mouth and family.

Me too. There's so many other docs with other people talking. I understood exactly what he was saying.