Suge Knight Bail Set @ $25Mil | Made $10Mil+ Charging New Rappers/Artists "Tax" To Come To LA/LV

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's definitely hearsay. it would also mean some well known rapper is a snitch :sas2:

True but seeing Suge get hit with that bail it's over they gunning for him...he ain't got 2.5mil though?

Funny thing dosen't that have to come out in the court proceedings if they charge him with extortion:banderas:

Daps
True but seeing Suge get hit with that bail it's over they gunning for him...he ain't got 2.5mil though?

Funny thing dosen't that have to come out in the court proceedings if they charge him with extortion:banderas:

If he posts 2.5 the judge said he must prove its legal money.

How the fukk is suge gonna do that:heh:

and i doubt a bondsman is going to put down 25 million with only 2.5 down. Too heavy of a risk. Usually when bail is that high they ask for some collateral too. Shyt Bobby Shmurda had the 200k to get bond, but the bondsman wanted some collateral too. Max B same shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even police. All they do is barely do their job and get a banger with balls youll get smoked while the cop is standing by a barricade eating donuts or some shyt.

Im getting professionally trained security, former Infantry military and/or FBI. Have my team do drills to neutralize a threat and/or clear a room:banderas:. That level of training is too much for your top tier blood gang to handle.

fukk a street cred this isnt 1997. Im paying for security, not for a bunch of of bloods dranking and smoking on my dime and liable to get my name jammed up in some criminal shyt they do:camby:
The average rapper can't afford that level of security...

You have to be Madonna level to be able to move with ex-Special Forces 24/7...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he posts 2.5 the judge said he must prove its legal money.

How the fukk is suge gonna do that:heh:

and i doubt a bondsman is going to put down 25 million with only 2.5 down. Too heavy of a risk. Usually when bail is that high they ask for some collateral too. Shyt Bobby Shmurda had the 200k to get bond, but the bondsman wanted some collateral too. Max B same shyt.

Damn see I didn't hear about that ruling Suge is done!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Tyga gettin extorted by Hoovers, he didn't pay for a funeral they wuz on his head

Game got wack from pacoima piru in his pockets

Snoop been paying 20s, 60s since forever, he like tha poster boy for extortion

YG putting his homies on, and his big homie definitely gettin bread, not gonna name drop

and that other dude on your list I'm not gonna name drop either

but like I said they all getting extorted in some way

Snoop ain't getting extorted, that nikka grew up a rolling 20 Crip gang member. Some cats from LA even told me Snoop put in work back in the day, drive bys and shyt. And let's not forget that nikka beat a murder case, you probably wasn't even alive then. These youngins got no respect for Snoop
. Damn shame:mjcry:

Daps
The average rapper can't afford that level of security...

You have to be Madonna level to be able to move with ex-Special Forces 24/7...

Who needs 24/7, gangbangers arent even around for you 24/7.

You hire them when youre going out. 50 show you how to do this. He didnt even have an album out and was rolling with ex-FBI. And he had an OG that actually wanted him dead. So ill follow his blueprint instead of Pacs.

Contrary to what you think ex-FBI (at least) is not expensive. You pay them each $1000 for a night of work and that easily multiple times their salary at the FBI for the same hours clocked.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
30k? I drop 30k its to someone to take sugarbear off this earth. Does suge still have pull like that to where nikkas are still fearing his rep? Dude been shot and knocked out.

Hip-hop really gotta stop letting these washed up nikkas create no-fly zones. Its robbing the fans more than the artists.

Well Suge could be soft as a pillow, but these rappers are even softer than cotton candy and laffy taffies.So they get it heavy.

Bay nikkaz be gettin extorted like a muthafukka bro

Mac blast had them acorn nikkaz kissin his rings like Birdman and Wayne

Felix Mitchell had all them dudes paying up in tha Ville

You think he wuz sellin all that work himself? He had nikkaz on tha corner like hoes

Felix Mitchell were not extoring cats in the 69 Ville, those were his workers not his victims.

whoever is getting extorted isnt street smart AT ALL. there's so many damn gangs in LA, just hit up a rival and promise one of their guys a feature and you good :mjlol:

Its not that simple because these gangs don't always protect you , not to mention its no guarentee they are going to fend off gangs on your behalf for that long.

im from LA, aint no one getting extorted because most of our artists are affiliated, with the exception of maybe Odd Future.

You think Nipsey is getting extorted? NOPE. Game? NOPE. Snoop? NOPE. YG? DEF NOT. Even Tyga got his Hoover homies. same homies out there for School Boy Q. TDE been had Bounty Hunter affiliations because of Jay Rock. Out of towners have no one tho. but IF someone is trying to extort you, like say 60s, just hit up the Eight Trey and promise one of their guys a feature and hype man position at the house of blues (which means he'll bring his guys) and you good. lol.

Doesn't always work just because you got a group of individuals from a gang doesn't mean you have the whole gang down with you.There were 60s from Dogghouse who went head up with other 60s down with Deathrow during the drama's peak.So you got to watch it.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

no way he has the money, and it would require some bailbondsman to put up 25 mil for him anyways. no one is that dumb.

and for them to charge him with extortion someone would have to come forward and testify. so they'll never charge him with that.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Well Suge could be soft as a pillow, but these rappers are even softer than cotton candy and laffy taffies.So they get it heavy.

Felix Mitchell were not extoring cats in the 69 Ville, those were his workers not his victims.

Its not that simple because these gangs don't always protect you , not to mention its no guarentee they are going to fend off gangs on your behalf for that long.

Doesn't always work just because you got a group of individuals from a gang doesn't mean you have the whole gang down with you.There were 60s from Dogghouse who went head up with other 60s down with Deathrow during the drama's peak.So you got to watch it.
Workers, victims, no difference

They both gettin taxed bro

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Snoop ain't getting extorted, that nikka grew up a rolling 20 Crip gang member. Some cats from LA even told me Snoop put in work back in the day, drive bys and shyt. And let's not forget that nikka beat a murder case, you probably wasn't even alive then. These youngins got no respect for Snoop
. Damn shame:mjcry:
Sit yo dumbass down somwhere nikka, I wuz around for all that

Snoops bodyguard wuz tha shooter, not that scary ass nikka snoop

And 60s wuz extortin him for a cool ass minute

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You tell me troll, no one has heard from dude you talkin like the nikka been runnin around Cali braggin the last several years.

fukk you talkin bout a few months ago Suge was runnin wit Wayne for the last decade nikka, dude been on record several times talkin bout how Wayne is his boy you the one thinkin cause Mack 10 was on Cash Money for like a minute back in the day that means you're right as if Wayne been gettin Blood passes all these years cause of that. I don't give a fukk what you told me you think you know everythin but I can see you don't know shyt so your word means shyt to me nikka, you clearly a dumb nikka for thinkin a few paragraphs = novel and thinkin it took over 30 minutes for me to type that. Smarten up.

You just contradicted yourself by sayin I'm the dumb one who thinks he knows everythin and in the same line arrogantly claim YOU told me the guys name as if that automatically proves you right. No one even mentioned TMZ nikka I didn't say it was one vdeo either Suge been havin Wayne's back since the mid 2000s, the fact you didn't even know THAT shows you not the expert on all things Cali like you think you are. Statin facts =/= bein on his dikk I wasn't even arguin wit anyone just respondin to posts on a DISCUSSION board, get out your feelins you homotional ass fakkit gettin all butthurt cause I disagreed wit what you said sendin me angry posts yellin at me over the internet that shyt is embarrassin for YOU.:umad:

That video was right after it happened you actin like he still makin videos, no one has heard from him since then. I never said Suge was god but its a known fact he got knocked out by a lead pipe, nikkas that hate Suge wanna ignore that part tho.

The video you are mentioning of Suge saying hes riding with Wayne over Birdman and told Drake to get in line is from TMZ :snoop: Why are you acting like it was something you heard on your own? Here is the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/29/suge-knight-new-years-resolutions-lil-wayne-drake-video/

Aint no one getting butt hurt at all or sending you angry posts :laugh: You are the one who is writing and writing and writing defending Suge Knight, a guy who doesn't know you, and trying to call people names. Like I said, it isn't Suge Knight. It was Capito's relationships. Since it doesn't line up with this really weird wish he was your daddy complex you have with Suge so you want to type novels.

Everyone is butt hurt but you right? Except YOU are the one arguing with 5 different people like you are Suge Knight's illigetimate son :snoop: FOH

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Workers, victims, no difference

They both gettin taxed bro

Do you have job, when you sell items in a store or make sales behest of a company are you going fo say you got robbed.?

The workers for Felix were selling Felix's products in the first place,so there is no way they were taxed.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Do you have job, when you sell items in a store or make sales behest of a company are you going fo say you got robbed.?

The workers for Felix were selling Felix's products in the first place,so there is no way they were taxed.
they could have made their own money, why pay him tax?

they didn't wanna go to war, so they gave up a percentage

that shyt is extortion in my eyes

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sit yo dumbass down somwhere nikka, I wuz around for all that

Snoops bodyguard wuz tha shooter, not that scary ass nikka snoop

And 60s wuz extortin him for a cool ass minute

How the fukk 60s gone extort him when hes connected to the 20s:camby:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
they could have made their own money, why pay him tax?

they didn't wanna go to war, so they gave up a percentage

that shyt is extortion in my eyes

Its called distribution, Felix supplied them and they sold his product for him. Some of them wouldn't even have work if it wasn't for Felix.

When you are a salesman for a car lot or furniture store you sell items that aren't even yours and make money from marketing that merchandise,same thing the Felix and a whole gang of hood heavyweights did.