Suge Knight Bail Set @ $25Mil | Made $10Mil+ Charging New Rappers/Artists "Tax" To Come To LA/LV

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
30k? I drop 30k its to someone to take sugarbear off this earth. Does suge still have pull like that to where nikkas are still fearing his rep? Dude been shot and knocked out.

Hip-hop really gotta stop letting these washed up nikkas create no-fly zones. Its robbing the fans more than the artists.

If you were a rapper, Suge would press you too :pachaha:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Once again, not reading all that hogwash.

Is the barber still alive is a yes or no question.

The answer is very important for a man in the "protection" business
Once again you tell me, no one has heard from him since.

breh youre creating an imaginary boogeyman.

he got his ass laid out TWICE and and got clapped at a Bhris Brown concert.

Stop speculating. This isnt '96 Suge. Nor would anybody give a fukk to reinterview a fukking barber.

Like @Ghostface Trillah said, is the barber alive or not.
Suge got laid out by gettin hit wit a lead pipe, blows from a lead pipe causin all that blood would knock anyone out. Anyone can get shot too that don't mean they ain't gangsta some of the biggest gangstas in history been shot, hell "96 Suge" was shot IN 96 when Pac was killed nikka.

The video you are mentioning of Suge saying hes riding with Wayne over Birdman and told Drake to get in line is from TMZ :snoop: Why are you acting like it was something you heard on your own? Here is the link.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/29/suge-knight-new-years-resolutions-lil-wayne-drake-video/

Aint no one getting butt hurt at all or sending you angry posts :laugh: You are the one who is writing and writing and writing defending Suge Knight, a guy who doesn't know you, and trying to call people names. Like I said, it isn't Suge Knight. It was Capito's relationships. Since it doesn't line up with this really weird wish he was your daddy complex you have with Suge so you want to type novels.

Everyone is butt hurt but you right? Except YOU are the one arguing with 5 different people like you are Suge Knight's illigetimate son :snoop: FOH
:francis:Again I never mentioned ONE video I seen several videos over the years of Suge wit Wayne and in interviews sayin he got Wayne's back, you assumin you know what video I'm talkin bout when it ain't just one single video so miss me wit that TMZ link. And I never said I heard it on my own which is the point Suge been on record sayin it himself, YOU the one in here actin like you got street souces tellin you shyt. I was multiquotin posts as I read thru the thread and respondin to people since this is a discussion board you dumb nikka, just cause I can type more than two words wit a smiley in the post don't mean I'm angry. And I'm just speakin the facts that don't mean I'm "defendin Suge" you just takin it that way cause you got some vendetta against him, you ran in here bytchin at me over my post cause I said somethin positive about Suge and now you catchin feelins cause I "called you a name" man up nikka I don't give a fukk if I was too harsh for your sensitive ass.

:stopitslime:There you go statin random bullshyt about who Wayne's LA contact is like you heard it on YOUR own, you just wanna play like you a street dude on here namin names and throwin shade at Suge cause you hate him as if he fukked your bytch or somethin. Just cause I'm capable of typin paragraphs on a discussion board don't mean I'm writin "novels" the fact you bein so overdramatic like a female sayin a few paragraphs are "novels" just shows you one of them ignant nikkas that can't string together a few coherent sentences, I'm not "arguin wit 5 different people" I was respondin to their posts and for the record disagreein wit what someone says ain't arguin thats why none of them came in "arguin" back except for your dumbass you the only one thats been arguin cause you got upset over what I said. Your lame insults of "you want him to be your daddy/you are Suge's illegitimate son" further prove YOU are the one thats butthurt, you been reachin usin them corny insults since I quoted your post.

I'd tell him the barber is watching my back and giving my whole crew fresh line ups for 5k. No thanks. :mjpls:
:ufdup:And he'd tell you the barber is dead and say you gon be next if he don't get his money.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
30k? I drop 30k its to someone to take sugarbear off this earth. Does suge still have pull like that to where nikkas are still fearing his rep? Dude been shot and knocked out.

Hip-hop really gotta stop letting these washed up nikkas create no-fly zones. Its robbing the fans more than the artists.

Not to mention that Suge been on his :mjpls: shyt and never going after "other" artists from other genres. He a COINTELPRO agent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is for the birds. I'll be impressed if they're extorting the cast of Modern Family or something. fukk with other black people. Smh. Got billionaire cacs fukking on their hoes and cashed out on a bullshyt basketball franchise.

These gangstas been on that c00n shyt. They the ones that birthed the #newblack into the mainstream.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
:francis:Again I never mentioned ONE video I seen several videos over the years of Suge wit Wayne and in interviews sayin he got Wayne's back, you assumin you know what video I'm talkin bout when it ain't just one single video so miss me wit that TMZ link. And I never said I heard it on my own which is the point Suge been on record sayin it himself, YOU the one in here actin like you got street souces tellin you shyt. I was multiquotin posts as I read thru the thread and respondin to people since this is a discussion board you dumb nikka, just cause I can type more than two words wit a smiley in the post don't mean I'm angry. And I'm just speakin the facts that don't mean I'm "defendin Suge" you just takin it that way cause you got some vendetta against him, you ran in here bytchin at me over my post cause I said somethin positive about Suge and now you catchin feelins cause I "called you a name" man up nikka I don't give a fukk if I was too harsh for your sensitive ass.

Now you are back peddling like a hoe. You specifically mentioned the video where Suge said he was riding with Wayne vs Birdman/Drake. When I point out its from TMZ you say 'oh theres tons of other videos of Suge shouting out Wayne' WHERE? Link em breh. Its 2015.

I never said I had street sources telling me shyt, I know through the industry because I happen to be friends with the right people.

You are angry typing up novels, arguing with EVERYONE about Suge like you are his family. And you didn't call me a name, thats one of the other 5 people you are arguing with that I watched as you played Suge Knight Jr up in this bytch.

:stopitslime:There you go statin random bullshyt about who Wayne's LA contact is like you heard it on YOUR own, you just wanna play like you a street dude on here namin names and throwin shade at Suge cause you hate him as if he fukked your bytch or somethin. Just cause I'm capable of typin paragraphs on a discussion board don't mean I'm writin "novels" the fact you bein so overdramatic like a female sayin a few paragraphs are "novels" just shows you one of them ignant nikkas that can't string together a few coherent sentences, I'm not "arguin wit 5 different people" I was respondin to their posts and for the record disagreein wit what someone says ain't arguin thats why none of them came in "arguin" back except for your dumbass you the only one thats been arguin cause you got upset over what I said. Your lame insults of "you want him to be your daddy/you are Suge's illegitimate son" further prove YOU are the one thats butthurt, you been reachin usin them corny insults since I quoted your post.

:ufdup:And he'd tell you the barber is dead and say you gon be next if he don't get his money.

If I am throwing shade cuz I hate Suge, WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING :dead:

You've spent HOURS in this thread arguing for Suge, pretending like you know whats going on in LA, but then reference videos from TMZ and ones youve seen online :snoop: The guy doesn't know you and you are RIDING for him on the Internet.

Keep making excuses as to why your emotions and homosexual love for Suge knight keeps you from saying what you want quickly, easily, with out all the extra lines and emotions. You are beating your keyboard like it owes you money, mispelling and all that but trying to say that you are so much more educated than everyone else. It's really quite pathetic to say the least.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
11069265_10155294200235405_2407161296784084730_n.jpg