Suge Was Untouchable, Dre Broke A MAN'S Jaw And Other Things On This 1987-2001 Timeline.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
:comeon:Nah.

He thought Suge had something to do with Pac getting killed.

What type of book did you read that in?

2Pac 187 The Red Knight. The same guy Russell Poole came up with the theory.

It goes something like this:

- Suge's wife wanted a divorce, but if she took Suge out she would get control over Death Row
- She found an ally in Death Row's head of security
- He reached out to three Crips, the Patton brothers and Lil 1/2 Dead
- Lil 1/2 Dead's motive was that he wrote Brenda's Got A Baby and had it in a demo tape he sent Pac in 1990, Pac stole it and got his first hit song

:lolbron:

Man, please. If Lil 1/2 Dead wrote Brenda's Got A Baby, then I wrote Republic and Plato stole it off me.

This Poole theory is the worst one I ever read, shyt it's more likely Pac is still alive than Lil 1/2 Dead killed him

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
2Pac 187 The Red Knight. The same guy Russell Poole came up with the theory.

It goes something like this:

- Suge's wife wanted a divorce, but if she took Suge out she would get control over Death Row
- She found an ally in Death Row's head of security
- He reached out to three Crips, the Patton brothers and Lil 1/2 Dead
- Lil 1/2 Dead's motive was that he wrote Brenda's Got A Baby and had it in a demo tape he sent Pac in 1990, Pac stole it and got his first hit song

:lolbron:

Man, please. If Lil 1/2 Dead wrote Brenda's Got A Baby, then I wrote Republic and Plato stole it off me.

This Poole theory is the worst one I ever read, shyt it's more likely Pac is still alive than Lil 1/2 Dead killed him

I just googled that shyt. Dude must've been reaching for anything he could in the last years of his life. :mjlol: