Suggestion 4 legs & knee strengthening exercises

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I been building good upper body strength but how do I develop better leg strength.
I notice my shins and knees are slightly weaker than how I ideally want them to be feeling more pain in those areas after training, I want to eliminate the pain from that area so I can fight in full effectiveness after every work out.
Eliminating that pain will allow me to train whole hours efficiently

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Squats and calf raises is all u really need. Hell u can incorporate both into one exercise to save time.

If you got back injuries like me then do leg presses and quads with seated calf raises. Hack squats too. Straight leg raises seated and sitting iso leg raises side to side , up and down

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I been building good upper body strength but how do I develop better leg strength.
I notice my shins and knees are slightly weaker than how I ideally want them to be feeling more pain in those areas after training, I want to eliminate the pain from that area so I can fight in full effectiveness after every work out.
Eliminating that pain will allow me to train whole hours efficiently
Do you have any prior leg injuries?
If you can't do 225 lbs. squats and your shins and knees don't feel steady, you might need to "reset" your actual limits and start doing barbell squats starting with 75 lbs. but with proper form.
Some guys rush into hitting higher weights at the squat and actual go up in weight lifted, but the distance they go down in their squat decreases. An example is they hit 405 lbs. in a squat but are dropping 3 to 4 inches as their beast mode workout.