Suggestions for NFL or NBA Jerseys...

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
So, since jerseys are coming back in style/trend I was thinking of buying an NFL or NBA jersey and making a cute dress out of it. Can yall give a girl some good jersey suggestions?! I want to rock a jersey of a good player so that I look like I know the game (mostly NFL, I know/watch basketball). So, for NFL I want to go with Odell Beckham Jr because he's cute but I've never actually seen him play. I know he plays for the New York Giants but is he any good? :usure:

NBA I want to go with Steph Curry jersey or Cavs Jr Smith. Help me out! :damn:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Football go with Cam Newton face of the league right now

Basketball Smith or Steph Curry:scust:

:ufdup:Get That Tim Duncan girl what's wrong with you:stopitslime::blessed::obama:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
BV9m74g.jpg

:steviej:

don't even care that it meets none of the criteria :manny:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Football go with Cam Newton face of the league right now

Basketball Smith or Steph Curry:scust:

:ufdup:Get That Tim Duncan girl what's wrong with you:stopitslime::blessed::obama:

I was thinking of getting a Cam jersey bc of the Superbowl win. Tim Duncan I know about only bc my dad is a basketball fan and he use to watch his games when I was growing up. He's throwback tho. I want something current. I still want to get a NFL Odell Beckham jr jersey. He is something else I swear! :ohlawd: Do you know if he's any good?

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of getting a Cam jersey bc of the Superbowl win. Tim Duncan I know about only bc my dad is a basketball fan and he use to watch his games when growing up. He's throwback tho. I want something current. I still want to get a NFL Odell Beckham jr jersey. He is something else I swear! :ohlawd: Do you know if he's any good?

:deadmanny:@ The Duncan comment

I can't believe I'm about to answer this yes Beckham is great:wrist: