Suggestions for NFL or NBA Jerseys...

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He just had one of the GOAT games in the finals:wow:
festus-ezeli-jersey-adidas-royal-blue-swingman-31-golden-state-warriors-jersey-4.jpg

Who is he? I didnt see this number once during the finals...maybe it was bc I was too busy watching #30. :mjpls:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So, since jerseys are coming back in style/trend I was thinking of buying an NFL or NBA jersey and making a cute dress out of it. Can yall give a girl some good jersey suggestions?! I want to rock a jersey of a good player so that I look like I know the game (mostly NFL, I know/watch basketball). So, for NFL I want to go with Odell Beckham Jr because he's cute but I've never actually seen him play. I know he plays for the New York Giants but is he any good? :usure:

NBA I want to go with Steph Curry jersey or Cavs Jr Smith. Help me out! :damn:

Where do you live? :leostare:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Who is he? That sounds like a White name. Is he White? :usure:

Im only rocking Black male jerseys. :ohlawd:

He's an upstanding honorable, charitable, passionate family man. The kind of man who's name you want on your back. and despite his pigment he good in any hood
giphy.gif

(he Creole tho)

But if he's not dark enough for your liking get a Brandin Cooks jersey. rocking it will showcase your value as a high quality woman who does more than be a bum ass no good thot you actually Cook :cook:
thumb.aspx

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He's an upstanding honorable, charitable, passionate family man. The kind of man who's name you want on your back. and despite his pigment he good in any hood
giphy.gif

(he Creole tho)

But if he's not dark enough for your liking get a Brandin Cooks jersey. rocking it will showcase your value as a high quality woman who does more than be a bum ass no good thot you actually Cook :cook:
thumb.aspx

bytch, was that supposed to be a back handed compliment? Im NOT a thot! And, I'm not going to rock that old, cac's jersey/last name. Creole my ass!:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, since jerseys are coming back in style/trend I was thinking of buying an NFL or NBA jersey and making a cute dress out of it. Can yall give a girl some good jersey suggestions?! I want to rock a jersey of a good player so that I look like I know the game (mostly NFL, I know/watch basketball). So, for NFL I want to go with Odell Beckham Jr because he's cute but I've never actually seen him play. I know he plays for the New York Giants but is he any good? :usure:

NBA I want to go with Steph Curry jersey or Cavs Jr Smith. Help me out! :damn:

Vocaroo this to prove you are a woman and mention three random posters in this thread names.

Vocaroo | Upload audio