Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All of the Justice League minus Wonder Woman are brainwashed by Brainiac

It's completely irreversible

The Squad finds a child version of Poison Ivy, which is probably her reincarnation after dying in Arkham knight. Waller wants to brain bomb her but Harley/The Squad doesn't

Most of the game really is about killing the Justice League in kinda brutal comical ways

Tim Drake Robin is killed off screen by Batman

Wonder Woman still dies

The ending reveals a bunch of multiversal Brainiacs, setting up the game's live service mode. Also an excuse to bring back Joker as a playable character.

Harley Quinn kills Batman

And yes, this is Arkham verse

Joker will be the first dlc character-

UMDFJwT.png

a child Poison Ivy is also in the game

XM4B8c6.png

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean this sounds like some very comic book type shyt, so I’m not gon bash the asinine story but god this doesn’t sound like anything I would want from a DC game.

I’d take DC universe online over this.

I just find it kind of absurd that some c-tier villains could realistically defeat the justice league not playing with them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Harley Quinn kills Batman

GBl3-abbMAARACB

who would have thunk the arkham trilogy would conclude this way?

Its like us playing as shocker, vulture, rhino, and electro and killing the spider-man we played with in a spinoff game

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the leak is true not feeling the story. Should’ve just made that Superman game or Batman Beyond. Instead of an edgy suicide squad game.

This must be how flabby cacs felt when Joel died. shyt ain’t sittin right with me lol

DC really gassed themselves up with Harley Quinn around 2016-2020

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It's comic book shyt so on one level its fine, like ppl have said they always do wild shyt and retcon a year later. I think why this shyt stings is 1) GAAS 2) Last Kevin Conroy performance.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This must be how flabby cacs felt when Joel died. shyt ain’t sittin right with me lol

DC really gassed themselves up with Harley Quinn around 2016-2020
:russ:It’s the fact that it’s lazy af. Rocksteady has access to the entire Justice League. Countless of heroes with unique powers and abilities. And they decided to make a suicide squad game where every character uses a gun wtf.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ:It’s the fact that it’s lazy af. Rocksteady has access to the entire Justice League. Countless of heroes with unique powers and abilities. And they decided to make a suicide squad game where every character uses a gun wtf.

nikkas really just shot the justice league with guns, how come no one ever thought of that before. Their weakness is bullets :ohhh: